Results of 11 Years of Testosterone Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

The is the longest term study of testosterone therapy (TTh) I've seen. The full text of the study is available online. The summary says:

"Our findings demonstrate that in subpopulations of men in different weight categories at baseline, long-term TTh produced significant weight loss while untreated men in each subgroup (controls) had increased weight, WC, and BMI. We wish to point out that, in this study, the majority of hypogonadal men were obese. There were 77 deaths in the untreated groups and 23 deaths in the T-groups. No patient dropped out. Medication adherence to T was 100 per cent as all injections were administered in the doctor’s office and documented. We therefore suggest that adequate long-term TTh in hypogonadal overweight and obese men produces progressive and sustained, clinically meaningful weight loss and this Th may reduce mortality and incidence of major adverse cardiovascular events."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

It said they were given a 1000mg T undeconoate injection every 12 weeks. Wow!! Most people here are injecting twice a week or more, lol

DragonBits

It said they were given a 1000mg T undeconoate injection every 12 weeks. Wow!! Most people here are injecting twice a week or more, lol

Most men here don't use testosterone undeconoate which has a very long half life and 1000 mg has to be injected every 10-14 weeks or you would get extremely high total T.

If injection, most inject testosterone cypionate.

In my view, it all breaks down to testosterone in the blood stream and the main difference is in how many peaks and valley you get and how often you have to inject.

Jinzang

Testosterone undeconoate is commonly used this way in Great Britain for patients who don't wish to self-inject or when the doctor doesn't trust the patient to self-inject.

Jinzang

I saw it for sale in a pharmacy in Columbia from Bayer as a 4ml ampule. It's in a castor oil carrier. It seems to be the most commonly available form of testosterone there in pharmacies.

DragonBits

This is a nebido (testosterone undeconoate) leaflet that comes with the product.

nebdio0001.jpg
nebdio0001.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale