Possible to be healthy @ 250mg/week? What blood markers do you want to see?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Doxazosin may cause heart failure. Bloods don't really show that much.... Even my HDL is in the green among with everything else. Read that again EVERYTHING. When I'm on 1g test (no AI of course). Only when I use things like tren does it dip down but with supps I can keep everything else in the green.

If you want to add more supplements to your stack:
Cardiovascular system, heart, arteries - Pycnogenol, aged garlic, ubiquinol, vitamin K
Liver - TUDCA
Others: Vitamin C, Citrus bergamot (lipids)

Maybe metformin/berberine. Insulin sensitivity is everything.

Thank you for all the replies and ideas.
So, I don't have all the results yet and I am not at my target body fat level, but I am close :)

I was worried my E2 might be crashing due to the 2mg of Anastrozol / week (TT), but somehow it is still at a healthy 40, so that's OK.

The % body fat is a modified formula of the waist-based US navy calculation, which is complete BS in my case, so I hacked it by adding some numbers, so it approximates my DEXA results, which means my current BF is very likely around 15% -veins visible on upper legs, arms, torso, but still got some visceral fat to go through, will fall soon :)-

As you can see at the top of the spreadsheet:
This is 3 days after the Saturday injection (the one without HCG), so this is the through.

I took almost nothing ahead of the blood work:
2023-07-25:
5:00am - 800mg caffeine
17min nap
5:18am - 1mg nicotine
6:05am - drink some coffee
6:08am - 1mg nicotine
7am - blood draw

NOTE: BP meds & electrolytes & MCT & Citrulline Malate AFTER blood draw

From the results so far:
1) It's unfortunate my lab returns ">1500" instead of the real total T :(
2) E2 is excellent for me at 41,6, despite the high Anastrozol usage (yeah, that advice of "never use AIs" does not always apply, even at lower doses, my E2 would skyrocket without it)
3) B12 and Folid Acid are crazy high, this might be in part because I supplement at night (~9pm) and the blood work was at 7am, will try to skip night supplementation in my next try in a few weeks. Generally speaking, are these numbers cause for concern? any thoughts?
NOTE: This supplementation was pretty much always the same in previous labs, where they are not that high though.
4) HCT, RBC, etc. are all excellent, no blood donation in 7 months, Telmisartan seems to keep all that under control
5) Ferritin, which I could never get to > 100, remains solid, this was somehow fixed with fasting
6) Fasting glucose is very high, I don't like a fasted insulin > 5, and I would prefer if HbA1c was lower, but this might be some quirk due to my current "endgame diet protocol" of fasting 5 days (Monday-Friday) with refeeds on weekends (Saturday-Sunday).
7) Cholesterol is very impressive, especially the massive lowering of LDL, which may be in part fat loss + exercise, in part Telmisartan, not sure. Still waiting for APO A, APO B. But I am not 100% happy with HDL: I am trying to get rid of some Niacin which I use during my weekend refeeds, so I was expecting HDL to be higher than this (got it to 70 with Niacin some years ago)
8) Especially concerning are ALT & AST, these markers are always high for me, I don't know if it's because I trained with weights during the weekend, fasting or both, but given the other liver markers are OK, I'm tempted to think ALT & AST are bullshit OR some of the supplements I am taking are not great for the liver OR my "crazy endgame diet protocol" just raises these without any real health implications. Any thoughts on this?
9) Cortisol is quite high, but this is after a 36 hour fast, so kind of normal maybe
10) TSH is surprising low, despite the heavy dieting, which might be the result of using carbs during my weekend refeeds, pretty cool
11) I don't know what's up with RDW-SD, any ideas?

Attachments

• page1.png
    page1.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
  • page2.png
    page2.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
  • page3.png
    page3.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 22
  • page4.png
    page4.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 22
  • page5.png
    page5.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Regarding your elevated AST and ALT, have you ever tested for Hepatitic-C? This is a very common one among men in the world and common among simple folks as well who have no idea where da fuck they've got it. This is how I found out why mine were elevated back in 2019 for as long as I remember. Hope thats not the case but if you haven't tested that- absolutely do.

Regarding your elevated AST and ALT, have you ever tested for Hepatitic-C?
Good thinking, I tested it recently by accident:
2023-02-27:
Hepatitis B Antigen = Negative
Hepatitis C = Unreactive

Started a new thread re AST & ALT being potentially BS markers, to avoid derailing this thread too much :)

Last edited:

sammmy

You should only drink water before blood tests. Coffee and nicotine can influence the results since they affect the metabolism in a drastic way.

T

tareload

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale