Oxandrolone and Nandrolone (common availability)

Loki

Wow just saw this. That's really good man, I was blasting 1000 mg to keep arms like that and get my abs out back in the day. It's amazing what this stuff can do and we don't have to take any serious risk.

How tall are you? I'm 6'2 and struggle to keep my arms "thick" like average height guys. I used to workout next to Brandon Curry before he won the Olympia and Flex Lewis (Flex was my neighbor in 11'-12') we all lived in TN where Brandon went to college. Seems like those shorter limbs look so much better than taller guys arms, I can't explain it. Your bicep straight on reminds me of flex.
I am 5'11 with shoes on... 5' 10'' barefoot (let's go with my shoes on). My arms are a tad over 19 inches with no pump and I think the biggest measurement with a pump was right at 20.

Loki

Thats amazing. Ur a great example of the power of therapeutic HRT mixed with hard work and obv an endomorph body type.

What HRT protocols have u tried, and what are u currently using? I’m sure u’ve mentioned it already, but I’m pretty lazy lol
I have done the cream strength 200MG and I applied it after my shower and right before bed. Felt amazing but when I switched providers I was put on 200MG per week of injectable, HCG and I do 100MG on my balls once daily. Kind of get the best of both worlds. Plus I do the Nitric stack...

Kev101

I am 5'11 with shoes on... 5' 10'' barefoot (let's go with my shoes on). My arms are a tad over 19 inches with no pump and I think the biggest measurement with a pump was right at 20.
Nice man, your arms are sick for being on that little amount. I'm impressed

Gman86

I have done the cream strength 200MG and I applied it after my shower and right before bed. Felt amazing but when I switched providers I was put on 200MG per week of injectable, HCG and I do 100MG on my balls once daily. Kind of get the best of both worlds. Plus I do the Nitric stack...
Any negative effects on ur hair from this protocol, or while on straight cream only?Any thinning or recession that u’ve noticed?

Loki

Any negative effects on ur hair from this protocol, or while on straight cream only?Any thinning or recession that u’ve noticed?
My hairline is receding but that runs in the family... I think hair is going to be hereditary and anything TRT-related just accelerates what was going to happen anyway...

Gman86

My hairline is receding but that runs in the family... I think hair is going to be hereditary and anything TRT-related just accelerates what was going to happen anyway...
Yup, that’s pretty much the deal. It just accelerates the loss that was probably going to come eventually anyway. So just receding hairline for u, no thinning that ur aware of?

Loki

Yup, that’s pretty much the deal. It just accelerates the loss that was probably going to come eventually anyway. So just receding hairline for u, no thinning that ur aware of?
Just in the front and at the temple areas... I feel like when my IGF-1 is high it tends to be thicker and grow a lot faster. In my mid, to late '30s my IGF-1 was in the 400's and I just saw one result was over 500! I didn't even remember or even think about how high it was then. Still gets over 300 sometimes...

Gman86

Just in the front and at the temple areas... I feel like when my IGF-1 is high it tends to be thicker and grow a lot faster. In my mid, to late '30s my IGF-1 was in the 400's and I just saw one result was over 500! I didn't even remember or even think about how high it was then. Still gets over 300 sometimes...

Holy sh*t! Ur just a genetic beast all around huh? Lol. All that was just naturally high? Not supplementing anything to make it that high? I’m 34 and I’m lucky if I keep mine above 200!

Loki

Holy sh*t! Ur just a genetic beast all around huh? Lol. All that was just naturally high? Not supplementing anything to make it that high? I’m 34 and I’m lucky if I keep mine above 200!
Yeah, I wasn't taking anything for it. I didn't even realize it was that high until a couple of weeks ago I was looking at my labs over the past 10 years.

Kev101

That's pretty cool man, I never checked mine before going down the high dose road so no telling what it was naturally. Prob nothing like you, I was naturally skinny before I joined the Army, was one of those 4 min mile / 14-15 min 5k running. My transformation was pretty shocking to most as it was a massive change in muscle mass.

Does years of AAS use also lead to diminished natural IGF production?

Loki

That's pretty cool man, I never checked mine before going down the high dose road so no telling what it was naturally. Prob nothing like you, I was naturally skinny before I joined the Army, was one of those 4 min mile / 14-15 min 5k running. My transformation was pretty shocking to most as it was a massive change in muscle mass.

Does years of AAS use also lead to diminished natural IGF production?
I would think it would increase it while you are on it and possibly a crash after. Also, I think if you are on HGH there would be a crash as well unless you take something to stimulate production after your cycle or after sustained use. I have read of some pituitary atrophy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts