New here, could really use some help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayD

Well I made it through a very rough night. Insomnia and anxiety was very strong last night trying to fall asleep. An ambien had almost no effect in it either. Finally fell asleep around midnight. Fingers crossed that doesn’t continue.
Took me about a month to come write after the cream. Everyday gets better. Sertraline works will for anxiety been on it for years. Also I'm hearing L-theanine works well to and is non prescription. Hang in there what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I think there are probably a lot of factors at play, but certainly being on a thyroid medication if you don’t truly need it, or being on a dose that is too high, can cause severe anxiety. I’ll probably stopping hormones can also cause all kinds of problems.

Best of luck.

Made it through day two better than yesterday. Brain fog was still pretty constant throughout the day, but seemed less intense. No daytime anxiety at all, but I can feel a little bit wanting to creep up on me thinking about bed time. We’ll see how I sleep.

Well today started off well. Then I had a few strong anxiety attacks out of no where. Been fighting it half the day. But one day closer to to getting back to my own hormone levels. Can’t wait. This is going to be a long road I have a feeling, and the worst is to come in the upcoming weeks, when the test cypionate is completely out of my system. I’m not looking forward to bottoming out. Hopefully my body will get its shit back together quickly.

JA Battle

Well today started off well. Then I had a few strong anxiety attacks out of no where. Been fighting it half the day. But one day closer to to getting back to my own hormone levels. Can’t wait. This is going to be a long road I have a feeling, and the worst is to come in the upcoming weeks, when the test cypionate is completely out of my system. I’m not looking forward to bottoming out. Hopefully my body will get its shit back together quickly.
Sounds to me like you were hyperthyroid. 2 grains of NDT could very well have you hyperthyroid.

some guy get mild-moderate anxiety from higher dose testosterone but nothing like what you have described here. It very much sounds like it’s your thyroid meds.

If you are to ever start again, scratch the thyroid meds. And inject 8mg of test enanthate or
cypionate per day.

you will most certainly feel better than what your current protocol has created for you.

You sure you want to do this? Wasn’t your Pre TRT state a “diseased” state?
I’m 100% positive I want to do this. I’m pretty sure that I shouldn’t have been prescribed trt in the first place. I’m not sure what my pre trt labs were honestly, but I remember they were on the low end of normal, but not under. My doctor says he doesn’t have them. I’m pretty sure he just wanted another customer though. My doctor knows less about trt than I do. The place I go to is called a men’s health center, but they only do trt, sarms, and other questionable treatments. I should have known better, but I didn’t know anything about trt at the time. I went in after being recommended by a friend, and I was looking for a short cut to the fountain of youth. I see now that I was just lazier than I should have been, ate horribly, and drank too much. I’ve never had a libido issue. While trt has made my libido go up, it was never an issue before hand. On trt it’s almost been a harassment to my wife. Trt hasn’t been all bad though. I have given up drinking. I haven’t had a drop in almost a year. I eat very good now, drink lots of water, and exercise regularly. While life wasn’t great before trt, I know now most of it was likely my fault. However now the negative side effects I am seeing are not tolerable.

I should be clear in my documentation of coming off trt. As of right now, I’m still experiencing the symptoms that are my reasoning for quitting. Three days in, I know test cypionate is still coursing through my veins. The half life is like 8 days. The last 6+ months of my life have been a roller coaster of good days, to days I literally couldn’t function. I have spent thousands on doctors and sleep studies. I’ve seen behavioral therapists, psychology doctors, cognitive behavioral therapists, endocrinologists, and more. I had the pleasure of blacking out at work and going to the ER in an ambulance. The anxiety and panic attacks are pretty damn horrible, but the lack of sleep is killing me. I dare anyone to go 6 days and 5 nights without a single second of sleep. And during that bout without sleep, I was riddled with extreme anxiety, and several panic attacks that left my crying at the feet of my wife. That wasn’t a one time deal either, it was just the longest. I’ve had multiple other stents that went 3-4 night in a row without sleep. Now thanks to ambien, I usually can sleep most nights, but every now and then even the ambien doesn’t work. I’m very sure that I’m ready to get off trt.

Sounds to me like you were hyperthyroid. 2 grains of NDT could very well have you hyperthyroid.

some guy get mild-moderate anxiety from higher dose testosterone but nothing like what you have described here. It very much sounds like it’s your thyroid meds.

If you are to ever start again, scratch the thyroid meds. And inject 8mg of test enanthate or
cypionate per day.

you will most certainly feel better than what your current protocol has created for you.
I agree with you. However, I’ve been off any thyroid medication since may 3 or 5th, and there has been no improvement in my symptoms. Maybe slightly, but they’re still there pretty bad. How long should it take before my thyroid levels go back to hypothyroid vs hyperthyroid?

One more positive thing has occurred after just 3 days from my last pin. Since trt I’ve ran high blood pressure. I’ve been averaging 135/85 with heart rate in the 70s. The last two days I’ve been 115/69 and my heart rate is down in the low 40s.

799F0395-187B-459E-AC52-668B9D2CCD2D.jpeg
10703FB5-181C-41A3-A5D0-5A41747031A2.jpeg

Well I slept half way decent last night. Today I felt pretty calm for the most part. I didn’t feel all amped up, and on the edge of my seat. I noticed today that I seem to have lost a lot of water weight. I’m down 5 pounds, and I don’t have a bloated look or feel today. I also feel like I can breathe deeper. Not sure if any of this means anything at all, but I did notice it, so I thought I’d share. I did notice a slight decrease in the gym today. Maybe in my head, but I was a rep or two down from where I usually am, with those same weights. Brain fog was kinda crappy all day. Very hard to focus on things at task.

Last edited:

Maxwell676

One more positive thing has occurred after just 3 days from my last pin. Since trt I’ve ran high blood pressure. I’ve been averaging 135/85 with heart rate in the 70s. The last two days I’ve been 115/69 and my heart rate is down in the low 40s.
I'm new here, too.

After NO success raising my T-levels with patches, gels, and IM formulations, my Endo wants me to try Jatenzo.

The Positives sound great! However, I'm very concerned about the BP warnings.
On BP meds I currently have great #'s 110/70 ... pulse 55.
I'm worried about messing that up with Jatenzo.

The Jatenzo studies report that ~5% of patients had BP issues. Does that mean that 95% didn't have BP issues? If so, should that be reassuring?

Anyone have any thoughts, advice, or experience with this issue.

Well day 5 was pretty decent. Brain fog all day, very mild anxiety. Almost not noticeable. Day 6 was the best day yet, until 3 o’clock. Then I had a strong bout of anxiety that lasted 15 minutes. Brain fog has been pretty consistent until today. I had moments of clarity today in the morning. Sleep last night was decent. I went to sleep easy enough, but woke up earlier than my alarm. I won’t complain about that though.

Systemlord

After NO success raising my T-levels with patches, gels, and IM formulations, my Endo wants me to try Jatenzo.

The Positives sound great! However, I'm very concerned about the BP warnings.
I started Jetanzo within the last several weeks and my blood pressure is better than it was on injections.

Well the last several days have been pretty decent. Brain fog and weird feeling in eyes is still there, and energy is definitely down. But my energy is still sufficient. My libido has surprisingly gone up a bit, and ejaculation feels better. Testicles have been aching a bit the last two days. Testicle size has gone up a little bit actually. My doctor got my last blood test in, and my white blood count is still low. I’m going in to see a hematologist tomorrow to see what’s going on. Sleep has been better, but I still have a rough go at it. I am sleeping longer now, and dreams are more frequent.

Well today has been really rough. I believe I have bottomed out on my testosterone. Energy is pretty low, and anxiety has been pretty consistent throughout the day. I hope this doesn’t last for long. Been feeling anemic too. Chest feels tight, and breathing seems labored. I’ve read some people say week 3 and 4 are the worst when quitting cold turkey.

Phil Goodman

Well today has been really rough. I believe I have bottomed out on my testosterone. Energy is pretty low, and anxiety has been pretty consistent throughout the day. I hope this doesn’t last for long. Been feeling anemic too. Chest feels tight, and breathing seems labored. I’ve read some people say week 3 and 4 are the worst when quitting cold turkey.
Thanks for the updates. I’ll be interested to see how your journey compares to others who ween off or try a restart protocol. I hope you get everything sorted out, and like you said it’s quite possible you’re in the worst part, so if you can hang in there for a little bit longer it should get easier.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me