My first experience with hcg was heaven. Problem i can't replicate first experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

Forty2

Both work well together. DIM helps to metabolize estrogen more effectively, and CDG helps to eliminate (excrete) estrogen. They work effectively together, but not as well by themselves.

The combination has helped me tremendously in managing estrogen related side effects.
What brand of DIM and CDG do you take and at what dose of each?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

That's interesting. How long were you on the prop for ? Can it be still early honeymoon stage? When i switched from cream to cyp i had a honey moon phase for a month
months. no this is not honeymoon. i dont think that constant high T levels are good. what you want is spikes and lows. and prop somewhat mimics that with a half life of 20-24h.

Kenp

I also moved on to daily injections of Test along with the hCG, doing 22mg/day Test C and right now still 100iu/day hCG.

I'm feeling much, much better. Libido is significantly up but more importantly even than that for me is that the hCG at least for now seems to have aleviated symptoms of executive dysfunction.
For my entire life it was basically impossible for me to not procrastinate to the extreme. And when I say extreme I mean I would procrastinate renewing my car registration until it would get towed, and that's far from the worst, believe me.

Now somehow I'm able to get up in the morning and start working immediately. My understanding and perception of time going by has completely changed also. I'm wondering whether hCG is potentiating the Dopamine increasing properties of Test by restarting upstream hormone production. I know from labs that my DHEA-S, Prog and Preg were crashed after starting TRT, so this would make sense at least superficially.

I have labs planned in a few weeks, I'm very interested to see the impact of 100iu/day pharma hCG on my neursteroid levels.
Either way I feel much better even in some ways than I did when I was young because of the qualitative increase in executive functioning. No chance it's a placebo with this kind of difference, also because that's what I was expecting from taking Test alone, so I would've had that placebo experience at some point in my 3 years on Test solo instead of complete anhedonia.

I'm also very curious to test exogenous neurosteroid supplementation now that I'm on hCG. LH it seems is necessary for the conversion of Preg into Allopreg and maybe other metabolites of those neurosteroids; anecdotally there are a few posters I've spoken to who've stated they felt a difference in the efficacy of that kind of supplementation on vs off hCG, so we'll see.
Very interesting anecdote about HCG helping for procrastination.

AJwasright

Yep, 14 days, 30 days. 6 months. The honeymoon, like in marriage, is only one (at least with the same woman)

LUTS - Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms

Please let me know if you find anything. I experienced 2 weeks of the honeymoon. I've been trying everything I can since then without any success.

Gman86

For what it's worth I ran labs after 2 weeks on 60iu/day hCG and my Thyroid Free T3 went up to 4.2 from typically 3.5-3.7 at most. I've run thyroid labs for 3 years probably 12-15 times total and have never had FT3 above 3.7.

TSH went down from systematically 2.5-3 to 1. Seriously, no joke.
Very interesting! I’ve always heard that HCG can decrease thyroid binding globulin. I assume that could be what happened here

Jerajera

I'm interested in strategies to maintain cognition on TRT and this post caught my attention. Is hCG continuing to improve your executive function relative to TRT alone? What brand of hCG are you seeing these results with?
Sorry just saw your post again and realized I never replied.

I was using Pregnyl, I stopped using hCG after a while because I started getting really anxious although it could've been the sky-high Test levels on 22mg/day (gets me to 40ng/dL Free T which is way too much for me personally).

I'm down to 12mg/day Test C subQ and will soon probably reintroduce the hCG, I'll keep this thread updated.

I've come to the conclusion that staying within physiological range and maybe not even the top of it, might be best for me. I'm going to try low doses of Test (might even go down to 10mg/day) with low dose Preg and DHEA, and maybe hCG eventually, even below 50iu/day.

Preg and DHEA I'm about to try transdermals as it seems to have less chance of conversion to E2 and anecdotally some seem to feel better on these. We'll see...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me