Low Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vicky

Hi

I have been diagnosed with Secondary Hypogonadism. My Total T level was 224 and Free T was 11.43.
My Endocrinologist has put me on HCG 1/2 vile twice a week. As of now I have take 7 viles. Just wanted to know if it is the right treatment and how much time it will take to get the positive effects and rise in T levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Hi

I have been diagnosed with Secondary Hypogonadism. My Total T level was 224 and Free T was 11.43.
My Endocrinologist has put me on HCG 1/2 vile twice a week. As of now I have take 7 viles. Just wanted to know if it is the right treatment and how much time it will take to get the positive effects and rise in T levels.

One, it depends on your current age and fertility desires.

There are many protocols that could/would work to increase your testosterone levels. Clomid is another that preserves fertility.

Two, costs. Some ways are much cheaper than other ways. Is that a factor?

When does your Endocrinologist want you to test T, FT, SHBG and E2 levels?

I would "guess" in a month you should see a change, maybe 2 months would be more sure.

You don't say how many IUs of HCG you inject nor how often. HCG that I can order will come in 6000 or 12000 IU vials, no doubt other sources have other quantities. IE: 1/2 vial HCG doesn't mean anything without knowing those details.

Three, blood tests to confirm how effective your protocol is.

Four, what is available for you to use? Not all protocols are available to all people, depends on your country, doctor and if insurance is a factor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me