Low libido and e.d. in primary guys

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wean

I'm starting to think there is a big correlation between primary hypogonadisim and low libido and e.d. and low s.h.b.g. even after trt I almost find no guys who are true primary getting along sexually vibrantly without working testicles. Any primary guys care to share?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Testosterone, Serum 1118 Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 27.3 Reference Range: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 19.8 Reference Range: 8.0-35.0 of/mL
SHBG 47.7 Reference Range: 19.3-76.4 nmol/L
DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)
Albumin 4.3 Reference Range: 3.6-4.8 g/dL
Tru T 38.46 range 16-31 ng/dL

Wean

How do you keep e2 so low? Mine was 48 at trough

Vince

Super Moderator
Did you abandon the nandrolone experiment? What were your takeaways?
Yes I just abandoned my nandrolone, I may go back to it later. I just had my cholesterol lipid panel, before stopping the nandrolone. I’ll like to see what results I get. Then make a decision on it. Choices choices choices LOL

joemorgan

Vince, you seem a little over treated with those levels. How do you determine what the level should be when you are reading your labs. Just picking a number to shoot for is not a valid method for determining the level you need.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, you seem a little over treated with those levels. How do you determine what the level should be when you are reading your labs. Just picking a number to shoot for is not a valid method for determining the level you need.
Hi joemorgan. For me it’s usually what level I feel best at. Also I like to keep my hct in a good level and not have to donate blood. I know this sounds pretty simple, but why complicate things.

DorianGray

That's right @Vince. Clinical results, how the patient feels is the key to treatment. For me however, I can't really say I feel better on TRT, so I know how the OP feels. Another concern is when I have come off TRT (first injections then Clomiphene), my natural T came back at lower levels. Is it possible exogenous T kills off a bit of your own cellular over time permanently? However, at my age it could well be a race against time occurring anyway.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's right @Vince. Clinical results, how the patient feels is the key to treatment. For me however, I can't really say I feel better on TRT, so I know how the OP feels. Another concern is when I have come off TRT (first injections then Clomiphene), my natural T came back at lower levels. Is it possible exogenous T kills off a bit of your own cellular over time permanently? However, at my age it could well be a race against time occurring anyway.
It can be a race against time. For most is it does seem that lower levels work best for most. Unless your goal is to just get a bigger physique.

Wean

What's your story man age reason treatment so far?

DorianGray

What's your story man age reason treatment so far?

First noticed, three-four years ago, slight loss of muscle mass and strength, particularly in legs, creeping loss of libido and erection quality. As Vince said, it is a race against time. But, I've been lucky to have been healthy all adult life, naturally muscular, never been overweight. I'll be 70 this year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me