Issues with Empower Test-CYP?

JimGainz

Has anyone who is using Empower Pharmacy, seen a decrease in Testosterone levels with same weekly dosage lately?
Someone posted the same thing here last year. A 20 percent difference in levels between compounding vs pharma. I can tell you personally that I no longer use their compounded DHEA. My levels barely rose on their product but yet practically doubled when using the Life Extension brand. I don’t trust their compounding plain and simple. My last deca run did nothing for me.

Weasel

Someone posted the same thing here last year. A 20 percent difference in levels between compounding vs pharma. I can tell you personally that I no longer use their compounded DHEA. My levels barely rose on their product but yet practically doubled when using the Life Extension brand. I don’t trust their compounding plain and simple. My last deca run did nothing for me.
Interesting. It's been so long since i was on pharma that I wouldn't know the difference anymore.

madman

Has anyone who is using Empower Pharmacy, seen a decrease in Testosterone levels with same weekly dosage lately?
post #12

Gianluca

I’m going to try my last attempt tomorrow to check my Test levels again, this time on empty stomach, and I have been staying off the little biotin in my multivitamin for 3 days as well, if levels come back lower, there is no doubt something is wrong with either Empower Pharmacy, or perhaps my body started to metabolize test at a much greater degree for the past few months?

Gman86

Thats discouraging about their compounded nandrolone. Did u end up getting nandrolone from a different compounder after that, or did u just drop it completely?

Has Empower’s nandrolone ever did anything for u? Just wondering if maybe it’s a quality control issue

JimGainz

Thats discouraging about their compounded nandrolone. Did u end up getting nandrolone from a different compounder after that, or did u just drop it completely?

Has Empower’s nandrolone ever did anything for u? Just wondering if maybe it’s a quality control issue
Yes worked before. Maybe it was a bad batch. I recall that I was injecting subq more than normal this time

Gman86

Yes worked before. Maybe it was a bad batch. I recall that I was injecting subq more than normal this time
Hmm, guess that variable could have something to do with it

Have u ever had ur total T levels checked while adding nandrolone and seen them go up?

Does defy prescribe u the nandrolone via empower?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts