Anyone switch from Empower to Perrigo?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’m almost out of Empower t cyp and my new urologist fills my script with Perrigo. Mine is manufactured by Hikma specifically.

I’m wondering if I should keep my dose the same or plan to adjust. Any experiences?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m almost out of Empower t cyp and my new urologist fills my script with Perrigo. Mine is manufactured by Hikma specifically.

I’m wondering if I should keep my dose the same or plan to adjust. Any experiences?

madman

Super Moderator

Keep it the same!

There should be no difference in the strength of the test let alone quality.

One is big pharma and the other is compounded.

Empower has a good reputation so doubtful the potency is going to be underdosed.

Bennytrt

I tried perrigo (test-cyp) for 6 months and had blood work every 3 months. Both times my free testosterone and total were lower than before. As soon as I changed to a different brand such as hikma, cipla, hospira, or empowers my testosterone was higher. I realized perrigo under doses their testosterone cypionate. I stopped buying that brand. Oh and I could immediately notice something was off by perrigo because I lost strength in the gym and I felt more lethargic.

madman

Super Moderator
I tried perrigo (test-cyp) for 6 months and had blood work every 3 months. Both times my free testosterone and total were lower than before. As soon as I changed to a different brand such as hikma, cipla, hospira, or empowers my testosterone was higher. I realized perrigo under doses their testosterone cypionate. I stopped buying that brand. Oh and I could immediately notice something was off by perrigo because I lost strength in the gym and I felt more lethargic.

Even if your dose/injection frequency was kept the same did you test at the same lab using the same assays?

Did you inject at the same time each week before getting blood work done at the trough?

Did your body weight change during those 6 months?

Although you stated you lost strength in the gym and felt more lethargic other factors can be at play and highly doubtful anyone using trt doses that is running high-normal or slightly supraphysiological TT/FT levels would lose any strength if they ended up going down to mid-normal levels.

Sure if you went from high-normal or slightly supra-physiological TT/FT level down to low-normal or low then it would be expected.

We are on trt here using therapeutic doses, not steroids!

Regardless in order to properly test for steroid potency/purity, one would need to have that done at a laboratory.

Otherwise, you are just speculating.

Highly unlikely any big pharma let alone reputable compounding pharmacies would manufacture/produce under-dosed testosterone products.

Bennytrt

Even if your dose/injection frequency was kept the same did you test at the same lab using the same assays? (My dose/frequency/lab/assays were kept the same.)

Did you inject at the same time each week before getting blood work done at the trough? (Yes)

Did your body weight change during those 6 months? (No drastic change)

Although you stated you lost strength in the gym and felt more lethargic other factors can be at play and highly doubtful anyone using trt doses that is running high-normal or slightly supraphysiological TT/FT levels would lose any strength if they ended up going down to mid-normal levels. (I disagree, each individual body reacts differently to certain doses, and I'm confident with my experience)

Sure if you went from high-normal or slightly supra-physiological TT/FT level down to low-normal or low then it would be expected. (On the contrary, I was on 100ml per week)

We are on trt here using therapeutic doses, not steroids! (You're assuming I'm using professional body builder doses, and I'm only using therapeutic TRT doses)

Regardless in order to properly test for steroid potency/purity, one would need to have that done at a laboratory.(Correct, the only way to know is having the solution tested)

To add to my first response, I did switch from Empower to Perrigo at the 100ml weekly dosage mentioned above. This is my personal experience with the switch, and hopefully it gives you the insight you needed.

Otherwise, you are just speculating.

Highly unlikely any big pharma let alone reputable compounding pharmacies would manufacture/produce under-dosed testosterone products.

madman

Super Moderator

Sure if you went from high-normal or slightly supra-physiological TT/FT level down to low-normal or low then it would be expected. (On the contrary, I was on 100ml per week)

I am speaking of your blood levels when I state high-normal or slightly-supraphysiological as you said your TT/FT levels were lower on the same dose 100 mg/week after switching over to the Perrigo brand.

Many men can achieve high-normal T levels on 100 mg/week and some can even achieve higher levels.

So even if your TT/FT levels were only high-normal when using Empower and ended up mid-normal after switching over to Perrigo than unless you truly ended up with much lower T levels as in (low or low-normal) highly doubtful you are going to lose any strength.

Although you stated you lost strength in the gym and felt more lethargic other factors can be at play and highly doubtful anyone using trt doses that is running high-normal or slightly supraphysiological TT/FT levels would lose any strength if they ended up going down to mid-normal levels. (I disagree, each individual body reacts differently to certain doses, and I'm confident with my experience)

We are on trt here using therapeutic doses, not steroids! (You're assuming I'm using professional body builder doses, and I'm only using therapeutic TRT doses

Guess you missed the part in the above paragraph where I stated highly doubtful anyone using trt doses that is running high-normal or slightly supraphysiological TT/FT levels would lose any strength if they ended up going down to mid-normal levels.

I clearly understood that you are only using therapeutic doses of T (100 mg/week).

The point I was trying to make is that strength loss would not be expected when using such a dose of 100 mg/week unless your previous TT/FT levels when using Empower brand dropped significantly as in (low or low/normal levels) once you switched over to Perrigo brand.

Post your labs so I can see where your TT/FT levels sat when using Empower brand and Perrigo brand?

Post up both sets or better yet all 3 (Empower and the following 2 you had done within 6 months when switched over to Perrigo brand) than I can pick this apart.

Interested to see what TT/FT level you were running on the Epower brand and how much they dropped when you switched over to the Perrigo which you claim is under-dosed.

madman

Super Moderator
Again it is highly unlikely big pharma T or compounded T (reputable pharmacy) would manufacture/produce under-dosed testosterone products.

madman

Super Moderator
Do you really believe that Perrigos injectable T is of any lesser quality?

Androgel® 1.0% (testosterone gel 1.0%) is indicated to treat adult males who have low or no testosterone. Annual sales were greater than $300 million, as measured by Symphony Health Solutions.

Perrigo's Chairman, President and CEO Joseph C. Papa stated, "We are very pleased to launch an AB equivalent testosterone 1.0% product. It occurred as a result of a strong effort by our research and development and the entire Rx team. This highlights our commitment to bringing quality affordable healthcare products to the market."

From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Perrigo Company plc, headquartered in Ireland, has grown to become a leading global healthcare supplier. Perrigo develops, manufactures, and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC healthcare products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. Visit Perrigo on the Internet (https://www.perrigo.com).

DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2018,/PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company plc (NYSE; TASE: PRGO) today announced the launch of an AB-rated generic version of Androgel® Topical Gel, 1.62% (20.25mg testosterone/1.25g packet, 40.5mg testosterone/2.5g packet, and 20.25mg/1.25g actuation pump). At generic market formation, an unrelated third party has launched an authorized generic version.

Androgel® Topical Gel, 1.62% is indicated for replacement therapy in males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone. Annual market sales for Androgel® Topical Gel, 1.62% for the 12 months ending August 2018 were approximately $1 billion as measured by IQVIA™.

Perrigo Executive Vice President and President Rx Pharmaceuticals John Wesolowski stated, The Rx team continues to leverage our extended topicals strategy and development capabilities to deliver important products to patients."

They have a lineup of T products going on here.

Would truly be a shitty situation if they were under-dosed!
Screenshot (2108).png

Screenshot (2109).png

Screenshot (2110).png

Screenshot (2111).png

Screenshot (2112).png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones