Is Metformin a Miracle Drug ? : Lecture

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jay Campbell invited me to present a review of relevant data on the use of Metformin in men with and without diabetes. I hope you enjoy the work I put into explaining the data to clarify the myths and facts about this old drug that is creating so much interest in the anti-aging world.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Metformin Reverses Established Lung Fibrosis
Researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham have shown — for the first time — that established lung fibrosis can be reversed using a drug treatment that targets cell metabolism.

This novel finding, reported in the journal Nature Medicine, is important because, despite significant advances to reveal the pathological mechanisms of persistent fibrosis, effective treatment interventions are lacking.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Update from Nelson:

I now only use Metformin in cycles. After 3 weeks I can feel a dramatic reduction in stamina. It is unfortunate since my IBS symptoms are better on it (although it can make me constipated if I do not eat enough fiber). I get on the drug for cycles of 3 weeks and then take 2 weeks off.

Initially, I had body aches that were linked to an interaction with one of my medications. This problem subsided when I started consuming 5 grams per day of creatine monohydrate.

Click here for metformin related posts on ExcelMale

DorianGray

Lot of uncertainty still regarding efficacy for Covid. But, conincidentally, I've just started taking Metformin for anti-aging (supposed) effects even though I'm not diabetic. 500mg/d in pm. Only, 4 doses in so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me