Is low dose nandrolone safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

What’s ur current full protocol? Last time I checked u were using 70mg of both test and nandrolone. But looks like u’ve upped ur nandrolone a bit. So curious if u adjusted the rest of ur protocol at all
I definitely upped Nandrolone. I also tweaked testosterone to 40 mg E3D. 300 IU HCG on shot days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

Here are my latest labs and protocol details.

Test / Free test was measured with LC/MS taken day 6 hours after my shot.

my protocol is 40 mg Test /55 mg Nandrolone E3D plus 300 IU HCG
i also take 5 mg crestor and 15 mg DHEA nightly as well as some other ancillaries such as COQ10, magnesium, etc. 25 mg Liothyronine as well. 12.5 mg Aromasin once per week

I gave blood 6 weeks prior

total Test:813
Free Test 31
Hct. 47.8
Rbc. 5.65. (4.14 -5.8)
Hgb. 16.1
platelets 238. (150-450)
total cholesterol 124
hdl. 52
ldl. 47
triglycerides. 41
vldl 11.
Creatinine 1.33 H (.76 - 1.27)
Estradiol. 10

clearly my Estradiol is too low. I was taking the same amount of Aromasin as when my Testosterone dose was 5 mg higher each shot (at which point it was 30). I have no joint symptoms. Libido was a little low which I attribute to the low estradiol . I only take Aromasin every other week now and it improved.my creatinine has been elevated for years but when I use cyststin C to measure kidney function it comes in in a very healthy range.

I feel the best I have felt in 25 years.
i do a combination of barbell and kettlebell work and the nandrolone has allowed me to lift heavy pain free.

i am over 55 y/o, 6ft and weigh 208. I estimate my body fat is around 12-13 % which isn’t bad considering I do zero dieting or cardio. To put that in perspective, when I was bodybuilding in the late 80s I was a natural 210 /8% but killed myself with diets. I say not bad for a guy my age.

without nandrolone I would be in constant pain and have to restrict all training. It’s been a miracle for me.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching