If blood comes leaking out does that mean I also lost Test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acer97

I did my shot IM and z tracked but as soon as I pulled the needle out blood came gushing down the side of my leg and it looked like a lot. I’m afraid I lost my shot

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve told the story a few times. Once I was injecting in my shoulder, in front of the bathroom mirror. Blood sprayed out and even hit the bathroom mirror. I cleaned up my mess and went on my way. Not much I could do about it.

madman

Super Moderator
I did my shot IM and z tracked but as soon as I pulled the needle out blood came gushing down the side of my leg and it looked like a lot. I’m afraid I lost my shot

Seeing as you are still having some issues when injecting it may very well be the time to look into using other injection sites and possibly switching from IM to sub-q.

Originally you were injecting 100 mg once weekly (.5cc or 50 units).

Not sure what syringes you are using.

From one of your more recent threads, you stated that you were going to switch over to twice weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days).

Regardless of whether you are injecting .5cc once weekly or .25cc twice weekly if you noticed a lot of blood after pulling the needle out then you most likely lost some of the T as there would be some flow back of the oily solution (how much is anyone's guess) but I highly doubt it would be a large amount.

No point in worrying and just continue on with your regular injection schedule.

To put your mind at ease if you just recently switched over from injecting 100 mg once weekly to 50 mg every 3.5 days than levels will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize and this would have a far greater impact on how you feel overall regarding energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery than losing a minor amount of the oily solution (esterified T).

I would be more concerned with the bumpy ride you may experience when switching from once to twice weekly injections.

madman

Super Moderator
I’ve told the story a few times. Once I was injecting in my shoulder, in front of the bathroom mirror. Blood sprayed out and even hit the bathroom mirror. I cleaned up my mess and went on my way. Not much I could do about it.

Straight to the point!

Vince @Alphamale lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale