I seem to disproportionately aromatize from alcohol - any suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online
On TRT I'm not able to drink alcohol with what I would describe as an estrogen hangover. I haven't blood tested, but I have been on clomid before so feel like I can tell my E2 gets too high. My levels on TRT around 600 trough with EOD injections, with a good free T for that level. I also have a high very t/e ratio (I think 35+). When I drink it feels like my E2 gets too high and throws off my ratio badly. I get acute water retention, acne and insomnia that makes it not worth it. Over a couple of days I will gradually get better, but I feel pretty horrible.

I know the obvious suggestion is to quit alcohol, but I am a young guy (28) living in London where drinking is a vital part of socializing. I asked my doctor and he said he heard a few people report this but he doesn't know why. Given I have a good t/e ratio, it seems that my liver is very prone to aromatization. I was wondering if anyone understands the mechanism of why this could happening and if perhaps there is some sort of supplement that could block this effect?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I know the obvious suggestion is to quit alcohol
This is your only solution, there is no magic pill that's going to allow you to continue drinking without the consequences.

Drinking alcohol can trigger inflammation, which then increases estrogen.

I think you're having some sort of inflammatory response to the alcohol.

Last edited:

Guided_by_Voices

You might try DHM (Dihydromyricetin) which is a magic pill that helps metabolize alcohol. It is a fairly amazing compound that does a lot of things (generally related to liver health and function), all of them good from what I know. Whether it would help your problem or not can likely only be determined by experimentation. I use the the one on Amazon from Pure Nootropics. There was a show on Superhumanradio.net dedicated to the research supporting it which is well worth a listen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me