I just got my first Covid-19 vaccine dose!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sitting at the clinic, just got my first Covid vaccine dose. I got the Pfizer vaccine. I'm waiting the 15 minutes, after my shot.

My next second dose, will be in 3 weeks. March 21st.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I'm sitting at the clinic, just got my first Covid vaccine dose. I got the Pfizer vaccine. I'm waiting the 15 minutes, after my shot.

My next second dose, will be in 3 weeks. March 21st.

Congrats.

My wife, myself and my mother all got our first shots of the vaccine.

I and my wife got moderna while my mother got the Pfizer vaccine. We are all due the second shot next week.

Post injection pain with the moderna shot was significant, the typical feeling that someone punched you very hard in the arm. While my mother felt nothing afterwards.

Both myself and my wife had gotten covid in march, confirmed by taking an antibody test. Surprisingly my mother tested negative, surprising because we all live in the same house.

My wife was pretty sick, close to me taking her to a hospital. IMO my wife doesn't do well with typical hospital procedures, making me reluctant to take her in. Adding to my concern was thay in her 20s she had 5 bouts with pneumonia, she is currently 45 years old. She was able to get the vaccine with a letter from her work that indicated she is a front line worker required to work in a group setting.

After the shot, I was sleepy for a day, while my wife reacted stronger with a fever of 100. What I have read is those with a previous infections tend to have a stronger reaction to the first shot, while those without have a stronger reaction to the second shot. Nothing to worry about, just something to be aware of.

take care, john

Vince

Super Moderator
Congrats.

My wife, myself and my mother all got our first shots of the vaccine.

I and my wife got moderna while my mother got the Pfizer vaccine. We are all due the second shot next week.

Post injection pain with the moderna shot was significant, the typical feeling that someone punched you very hard in the arm. While my mother felt nothing afterwards.

Both myself and my wife had gotten covid in march, confirmed by taking an antibody test. Surprisingly my mother tested negative, surprising because we all live in the same house.

My wife was pretty sick, close to me taking her to a hospital. IMO my wife doesn't do well with typical hospital procedures, making me reluctant to take her in. Adding to my concern was thay in her 20s she had 5 bouts with pneumonia, she is currently 45 years old. She was able to get the vaccine with a letter from her work that indicated she is a front line worker required to work in a group setting.

After the shot, I was sleepy for a day, while my wife reacted stronger with a fever of 100. What I have read is those with a previous infections tend to have a stronger reaction to the first shot, while those without have a stronger reaction to the second shot. Nothing to worry about, just something to be aware of.

take care, john
Both my mom and dad got their shot on Saturday. They told me that they both came home and fell asleep. No shoulder pain. I got my shot on Sunday, no shoulder pain. I did sleep good on Sunday night.

Tman

My wife had the pfizer--- shoulder pain and stiffness were her only issues. I had the moderna? version, no pain or stiffness. Granted...my arms are at least twice her size and I way twice as much :) Probably has something to do with it. I did not sleep well that night, but who knows what that was caused by.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just got my second dose. I'm currently waiting my 15 minutes.

After you get your dose of Covid vaccine, they make you wait for 15 minutes, before you can leave.

Vince

Super Moderator
Covid has been bad at work, this is the worst I've seen it. We've had three people died in the last month. It has really been going through the shop.

Vince

Super Moderator
My 89-year-old father got diagnosed with covid last week. His symptoms are a very bad cough and a sore back. I stop by to check on him everyday last week and yesterday his cough was gone and his back is much better. I'm so happy. I thought that if my parents got covid it would kill them. But thankfully he's doing great. My 88 -year-old mother so far has not showed any signs of covid.

DorianGray

I've seen similar cases Vince. The virus and its variant's effects are wildly unpredictable. My coworker's mother-in-law, mid-seventies, is extremely debilitated physically, obese, diabetic, CVD. She got Covid and had mild cold symptoms. Her healthy 50yr son was in the hospital 10 days, very ill. My brother has seen young, old, vaccinated and unvaccinated succumb to Omicron as it spiked over the last few months. He's a funeral director.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me