How to Protect Yourself from Surprise Medical Bills

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Great articles

"Starting January 1, 2022, the No Surprises Act will introduce comprehensive, uniform protections against surprise medical billing.

Here’s what you need to know about this surprise billing practice and how the new law will help."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

locutus

this is some good news. some states, like AZ are really bad about this.
a tiny victory for the giant scam which the medical system in the usa is.

BigTex

All of this is a good idea but still not happening. I was at Methodist Hospital here in Houston at Debakey Cardiology Associates two years ago and they sent me to get blood testing. The wanted a CMP and have a Quest lab in the hospital. So off I go with a physician's order.....a month later I get a bill from Methodist for $1130. I was very angry but not much I could do but pay it. Quest doesn't charge this much and I can certainly get the same test for about $25 paying cash. Methodist jacked the price up. Sure wasn't much transparency over this screwing. Now that I have Medicare the tables have been turned on the medical community.

T

tareload

Recent 4 hr ER visit (EKGs, chest x-ray, CT scan, wasn't a room available so the patient just chilled in the hallway on a bed):

1654175507161.png

1654175554664.png

Without insurance this is a life altering visit for some (irrespective of what happened health wise). Heck, with insurance it still adds up (although discounted almost 90%).

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching