How to Increase DHT levels for Better Sex Drive

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

No... No improvement whatsoever... I just don't think testosterone injections/HCG/Exemestane will ever work for me... It is absolutely destroying me... Extremely depressing! I would like to experiment with DHT gel but not sure if it is something that I will be able to source and not sure if my doc will prescribe it to me...
I know how you feel. Same with me .. waiting for new labs. I think my issue is low e2... I don't aromatize and HCG make me feel shit

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Just as converting T to Estradiol reduces TF, does converting T to DHT also reduce TF?
I've never done DHT texte
DHT also plays a role in some of the same sexual functions and physiological processes as testosterone, but it's actually much stronger. DHT can bind to an androgen receptor longer, increasing the impact of testosterone production throughout your body.

Vince

Super Moderator
Because DHT blockers like finasteride prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT, they can cause a slight increase in your testosterone production. In this 2003 study, researchers found that finasteride boosted testosterone by a modest amount.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me