Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Mar. 02, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 27, 2021 * 18 posts * 204 views
SeaDweller said: I've been reading more and more research which indicates that HCG accelerates the growth of certain cancers (HPV and testicular in men). While the research doesn't specifically ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 15 posts * 175 views
Sicillian said: I Started low dose TRT in 2016 for mainly libido/erection issues but also had mood and concentration problems. Wasn't much successful and cortisol went too low so quit after 8 ... Read more >>
February 27, 2021 * 8 posts * 69 views
Arcane said: I rotate Vertoglute and Delts for. my injections. VG I have no issues. I can perform theZ track method effectively sine I have 2 hands free, but for delta, I seem to always leak ... Read more >>
February 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 71 views
HighLevel said: Hello gentlemen, A big thank you to all those that contribute on this board! I visited a Dr. and had a talk about low t since I have many of the symptoms. She granted a blood work ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 32 views
madman said: Acute and chronic inflammation of the prostate gland can be attributed to several underlying aetiologies, including but not limited to, bacterial prostatitis, granulomatous prostatitis, ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 28 views
madman said: Abstract Introduction: The efficacy of clascoterone cream was demonstrated in two-phase three vehicle-controlled clinical trials that enrolled over 1,400 subjects. Its safety profile ... Read more >>
March 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 70 views
Nelson Vergel said: I am happy to be alive to confirm all this truly happened. Knowing him saved my life. [link] Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 34 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA) is a chronic disease that mostly occurs in postmenopausal women. After menopause, insufficient sex hormones affect the anatomy of the vagina ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 15 views
madman said: Abstract Purpose Men with mild to moderate hyperprolactinemia rarely present with normal pituitary on MRI with no visible adenoma, a condition entitled also "idiopathic hyperprolactinemia" ... Read more >>
March 01, 2021 * 1 post * 25 views
bjones250 said: Hey folks. I need a little help from folks like y'all that are much smarter than me. Has anyone actually had success lowering HCT while maintaining same T levels and not donating ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 61 views
Spikelee said: Hi ‍♂️ I am diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and from next Friday I will use it I also found out that my hematocrite is always between 50-52 and hemaglobine 16.4-17.3 after 3 bloodtest ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
Nomad said: I haven't been able to get HCG for 3 months now due to a shortage at my insurance pharmacy. things were GREAT about two weeks after I discontinued the HCG and I was HYPER-sexual ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 34 views
madman said: Abstract The United Nations estimates that the world's population will reach 8.5 billion by 2030, and the populations of most countries are expected to grow older. This is the ... Read more >>
March 01, 2021 * 15 posts * 382 views
Jed Dorsey said: Did you bump up your dose and has it helped relieve your shoulder pain?? Will Nandrolone help with shoulder arthritis or bone Spurs pain? Read more >>
February 27, 2021 * 14 posts * 578 views
Gingkohagane said: Thank you a lot. Using 10k I worry about my eyes being damaged, is there any serious concern regarding that? Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale