Highlighted posts from Saturday, Sep. 10, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 06, 2022 * 21 posts * 523 views
tropicaldaze1950 said: Today, for whatever reason, women of all ages were smiling at me as I was shopping. At the opthalomologist the beautiful young woman at the front desk was friendlier than usual ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 25 posts * 206 views
madman said: [image] Have you ever wondered what the benefits are of testosterone? Watch this webinar with one of our regenerative medicine experts, Martyna Erskine, RN, MSN, FNP-BC, FAAMFM, ... Read more >>
September 06, 2022 * 10 posts * 202 views
Tremonti22 said: Need help guys This will be a long post and i'm sorry for that, but i'm at my wits end. Perhaps Nelson Or Vince could pop in to help a brother out. Been on trt for 6 years, been ... Read more >>
September 09, 2022 * 7 posts * 184 views
cheters23 said: I made this switch to cream about 6 weeks ago now and I have been on the 20% cream from Empower for about 6 weeks now and doing 1 click in the morning and 1 click in the evening. ... Read more >>
September 09, 2022 * 4 posts * 188 views
Pacman said: Hi all! I just received my Semaglutide medicine. I am planning to take it later today for the first time. I am excited about it (due to the fact that I have always had weight issues ... Read more >>
September 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 100 views
RickB said: Everything I've found online for forever regarding AI's and joint pain basically says that it is most likely due to low E2. I've been using Exemestane for a while now, and have ... Read more >>
September 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 131 views
madman said: [image] Lily Wang, creator and owner of MedAmour, and Andrea Martin, our Nurse Practitioner, talk all things sex toys! @MedAmour In this series of short videos, we cover lubricants, ... Read more >>
September 06, 2022 * 10 posts * 177 views
Shawn M said: Thanks for this post. A heart doctor just put me on Metoprolol due to my recent development of an AFib condition. I am having the problems referenced in the study, plus other adverse ... Read more >>
September 07, 2022 * 13 posts * 592 views
Pacman said: I wish it was only this. But I supplement vitamin D almost daily (being fat soluble I don't take them every day, and the ones I take are 5000 IUs, so it's far above the RDI), and ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale