Highlighted posts from Saturday, Apr. 17, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 15, 2021 * 12 posts * 167 views
Hellvis Jones said: Hello, I'm new here. I've explored the website a little bit and found good posts regarding sexual health, which is what I'm inquiring about. I've had erectile dysfunction for 15 ... Read more >>
April 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 97 views
Salamanca said: Hello. I'm currently on a total of 135mg per week split into 3 days. I have a hypothetical question about repairing torn muscles. I have a grade 1-2 calf strain and am wondering ... Read more >>
April 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 68 views
Fortunate said: I am in a gray area with borderline labs that functional medicine doctors would say may benefit from thyroid meds. I have started and stopped T3 a few times, primarily due to side ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 70 views
BobDylan said: What's a normal amount of fluctuation in Hematocrit and Testosterone 6 months apart while keeping the dose and protocol the same? Testosterone Cypionate only. A year ago I lowered ... Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 76 views
Gman86 said: Is Total T MS panel specific enough to recognize a testosterone molecule from a nandrolone molecule? I know the standard non sensitive Total T panel can't differentiate test and ... Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 91 views
JimGainz said: This is a first. I have been donating for years on TRT but today I was restricted because I declared I was on TRT. is this new? Have any of you experienced this? Read more >>
April 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 58 views
R2D2 said: Hi there, I'd really appreciate any thoughts or guidance on protocol/results below. I am quite surprised by the prolactin result, and even the T and E result as I am on a low daily ... Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 131 views
magnus68 said: Thanks...it was the Crestor I had changed to from Atorvastatin Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 2 posts * 47 views
Golfboy307 said: I just got my recent six month labs from my hormone doc. All my major categories were in the solid end of the ranges, but my cortisol was near the high end of the range. He noted ... Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 26 views
madman said: Background: The method used in the first assessment of patients with veno-occlusive erectile dysfunction (ED) is penile color Doppler ultrasonography (PCDU). However, cavernosography ... Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 1 post * 32 views
SuperTonky said: My penis has been increasingly curving to the left over the last few months. I don't remember any possible injury. It is more noticeable when erect. In addition to the curving ... Read more >>
April 14, 2021 * 1 post * 37 views
Gman86 said: Just wondering if anyone has added nandrolone to their protocol and seen their total T go up a considerable amount Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 1 post * 22 views
WayneP said: Would like to know "generally" how long it takes for ferritin to build back up, when supplementing with iron. i.e. X mg iron/day increased ferritin by X points in X time Has anyone ... Read more >>
April 14, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
Nelson Vergel said: Reversing the effects of androgen deprivation therapy in men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer Abstract Background: Bipolar androgen therapy (BAT) is the cyclic ... Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 33 views
madman said: Abstract Objective: To investigate the therapeutic effect of implanting a three-piece inflatable penile prosthesis (IPP) combined with the phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor sildenafil ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale