Buy Lab Tests Online

jobshopper

For what it’s worth my prog has come back pretty high for months and months now. Trying to figure out what I’m taking that’s causing it. but it’s been in the 1.4-1.6 range for months and months now, and my libido and erections have both been pretty damn good. And refractory period is very short. Sexually been doing really well the whole time while my prog has been high. Range on my prog labs is (0.0-0.5ng/ml). So I’m like triple the top of the range. Although, my prog labs used to go up to 1.0 ng/ml, until they lowered the top of the range a few years back. I suspect they lowered it for the same reason they lowered the top of the total testosterone lab. Because men’s hormone levels are dropping as a whole as the years go on
Progesterone is good for prostate health and also helps some people sleep better so if you aren't experiencing any negative effects from it then I wouldn't worry about it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jobshopper

What are u taking to keep ur prog level this high? What’s the range on ur prog labs?
Before starting a progesterone supplement my level came in at 0.6 ng/mL. After starting Progesto-life cream for women that I get off of Amazon my results have come in as high as 1.9 ng/mL. I check it every 3 months. I have found progesterone to be good for my prostate and it helps me sleep better. Everyone is different of course.

Gman86

Progesterone is good for prostate health and also helps some people sleep better so if you aren't experiencing any negative effects from it then I wouldn't worry about it.
Good point. I guess I’m more concerned about not knowing what’s raising it. I don’t think I really mind it being so high, as long as I’m not experiencing any negatives from it. Just want to know what I’m taking that’s raising my level so high

Gman86

Maybe this will help:

Appreciate that. Been testing prog a bunch lately. Wondering if my high prog level was due to the selegeline I was taking. So I stopped taking it like 3 weeks ago and gonna get prog retest again soon. If it’s still high, it must be due to either the HGH or primobolan I’m taking or something. Can’t think of what else could be causing my prog level to be so elevated

zancek0

I’m interested in progesterone but I’m still on the fence about what normal levels in healthy men are. I’ve seen the ranges of 0.0 - 1.2 ng/ml as normal, presumably using the Roche immunoassay as the test method. But then I’ve seen ranges as low as 0.0 - 0.3 ng/ml using lc/ms.
I've also been wondering about this. Btw, as far as I'm aware you've been using supplemental E2 to help yourself after aromasin overuse - I'm wondering if you have any blood tests for progesterone and DHT specifically before and during E2 use. I ask this because I'm trying to get to the bottom of the perma AI crash issue (that's been talked about on this forum before). As of now those two markers seem to be most indicative as to what could be going on in these cases. Contact me in DM if you wanna chat about this.

Bmac

I've also been wondering about this. Btw, as far as I'm aware you've been using supplemental E2 to help yourself after aromasin overuse - I'm wondering if you have any blood tests for progesterone and DHT specifically before and during E2 use. I ask this because I'm trying to get to the bottom of the perma AI crash issue (that's been talked about on this forum before). As of now those two markers seem to be most indicative as to what could be going on in these cases. Contact me in DM if you wanna chat about this.
Hey man yea we can talk in pm, I’ve been very m.i.a from the form for awhile. I’ll just say that in my experience progesterone has been the most feminizing thing I’ve ever used, and as you know I’ve directly use e2. If you are going to trial using supplemental e2 I’d avoid progesterone completely.

zancek0

Hey man yea we can talk in pm, I’ve been very m.i.a from the form for awhile. I’ll just say that in my experience progesterone has been the most feminizing thing I’ve ever used, and as you know I’ve directly use e2. If you are going to trial using supplemental e2 I’d avoid progesterone completely.
Thanks for the reply. If you feel inspired to do so/have extra time to spare, you can shot me a message in the pm (I won't be at home so I won't be able to respond right away). I'd especially like to see any bloodwork that you might have done. DHT and progesterone values are most welcome.
Which symptoms have you dealt with after aromssin use (in particular I'd like to know if you suffered from anxiety, chest tightness or chest discomfort)? Do you still use E2 and which symptoms does this relieve? Which ones are still present? I'd also like to know how you respond to phytoestrogens (if your respond poorly they act as SERMs, if you respond well they act as agonizers). Which supplements or foods or lifestyle changes helped you the most with the symptoms. Do you have any unusual symptoms that cannot be easily associated with low E2. I'm interested in any lingering symptoms induced by AI use, in general. I'd also like to know if you have history of SSRI use, finasteride use; and if you ever used clomid or other SERMs. Are you sick often?This is mostly it. Anything that might be relevant will be of help. (Sorry to barrage you with questions - I'm in contact with few perma AI crashers and they aren't doing that well. Right now I've stabilized some so I can afford to spend some extra time figuring out what's behind this mess...)
Progesterone is a wild card - its interactions with estrogen receptors are complex; it can significantly block estrogen signalling, thus inducing worsening of low E2 symptoms, even can downregulate ER. And DHT opposes estrogen. Anyways, thanks in advance for your time. I'd write this as a private message but it seems I cannot message your directly.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching