High HGB and HCT - How long to lower naturally?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Suppose a guy has slightly elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit. As a result, a protocol change is made to an overall lower weekly dose and smaller, more frequent injections. No blood donation or therapeutic phlebotomy.

Assuming the protocol change would positively affect HGB/HCT, how long would it take for HGB/HCT to decrease and see the difference in lab results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
There's no way at all to tell how you could respond, 6 weeks, test, the stability that some guys claim to have seems to take a long time to manifest. When I ran dosing down and down and it was never the dose that I saw but time does seem to be playing a role. But...year?

S1W

To put it another way:

Say a guy had elevated HGB/HCT due to TRT. He then quits TRT. Do we know approximately how long it would take for his HGB/HCT to return to normal?

There's no way at all to tell how you could respond, 6 weeks, test, the stability that some guys claim to have seems to take a long time to manifest. When I ran dosing down and down and it was never the dose that I saw but time does seem to be playing a role. But...year?

....changing the question has the same answer.

S1W

I guess I'll just donate blood then in the short term. HGB just came back a hair over 18 and got an rx for a therapeutic phlebotomy.

I may not want to continue TRT if I have to do routine therapeutic phlebotomies to make it work, so trying to think of what I can change to reduce those levels aside from giving blood, as a long-term solution.

Some say lower dose/more frequent injections help with HGB/HCT, but occasionally we hear from guys who had the opposite experience. Provider recommended breaking up injections from E3.5D to MWF. I'd be willing to go EOD. Not sure either would help though.

Would welcome thoughts and experiences regarding this issue, etc. Thanks.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching