Help - Dr Prescribed me HGH - Omnitrope?

Buy Lab Tests Online

canada

Hi everyone. At my last checkup and round of BW, i mentioned to my doctor that i recently have not felt as great as I once did on TRT.

He asked me some questions on my physical symptoms, and although my BW is all within good ranges, my Dr suggested that I may benefit from supplementing HGH into my TRT regimen, as he did notice that my IGF and another indicator was on the low side.

He has prescribed me Omnitrope. 0.2mg/day. Has anyone here had experiences with HGH in conjunction to their TRT protocol? Any advise?

I am going to be honest, I have some hesitations with HGH. Although price should not be an issue, as I am certain my insurance will cover it.

Any thoughts or personal experiences would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi everyone. At my last checkup and round of BW, i mentioned to my doctor that i recently have not felt as great as I once did on TRT.

He asked me some questions on my physical symptoms, and although my BW is all within good ranges, my Dr suggested that I may benefit from supplementing HGH into my TRT regimen, as he did notice that my IGF and another indicator was on the low side.

He has prescribed me Omnitrope. 0.2mg/day. Has anyone here had experiences with HGH in conjunction to their TRT protocol? Any advise?

I am going to be honest, I have some hesitations with HGH. Although price should not be an issue, as I am certain my insurance will cover it.

Any thoughts or personal experiences would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hcg is a standard adjunctive aspect of a TRT protocol and there is an entire folder here on the Forum, countless threads, on all aspects of its use. Here is one, comprehensive overview.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?9055-Nelson-Vergel-s-Testosterone-plus-HCG-Protocol

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
HGH can be a very nice compliment to TRT.

Keep in mind, HGH is not a neurohormone so you won't get that "keep good" that you get with Testosterone or HCG.

It takes a while for HGH to see any effects but lose of body fat and gains in lean muscle mass will be the two you will notice the most over time.

You need to inject it every day, preferably before bed, and don't miss a does. In time you will see the subjective effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me