Headaches, dizziness and lethargy

Buy Lab Tests Online

AhmetAtay

Old protocol was 200 mg split into daily administrations with 250 IU HCG EOD

Bloodwork revealed elevated RBC (6.20 million/uL), normal hematocrit (43.4) and low Hemoglobin (13.0). I expected my hemoglobin to be low because I have beta thalassemia trait. Pre-TRT my hemoglobin was 10.0 and my RBC was 5.61.

My total T came out to 1977 ng/dL. E2 was at 13 pg/mL due to overuse of anastrozole.

Decided to ditch the HCG (needed to use an AI while on it) and lowered T dose to 100 mg per week daily administration. Last dose of AI was 0.90 mg anastrozole 5 days ago. Decided to stop using AI as I didn’t feel it was necessary.

Recently I’ve been experiencing horrible dizziness, weakness, ringing in my ears and some general lethargy. Blood pressure has been good at 105/75 consistently. Also having some knee pain. No erectile issues but libido is a bit lower than the honeymoon period.

A lot of my symptoms sound like they line up with polycythemia (high blood cell count). Im considering donating blood. Has anyone gone through something similar? Maybe it’s from the residual anastrozole in my body? Any thoughts? Would love some help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Last dose of AI was 0.90 mg anastrozole 5 days ago. Decided to stop using AI as I didn’t feel it was necessary.

Recently I’ve been experiencing horrible dizziness, weakness, ringing in my ears and some general lethargy.
It's going to take longer than 5 days for your estrogen to recover, right now your estrogen is still low and this is causing your knee pain.

I also believe all your other symptoms are from the low estrogen, especially the dizziness.

AhmetAtay

It's going to take longer than 5 days for your estrogen to recover, right now your estrogen is still low and this is causing your knee pain.

I also believe all your other symptoms are from the low estrogen, especially the dizziness.
Hi Systemlord,

Quick update:

I didn’t inject any testosterone yesterday. Only 200 IU HCG.

I felt much better. My sleeping heart rate went down from 53 bpm to 49 bpm. Is it possible I’m just allergic to the carrier oil?

Systemlord

Is it possible I’m just allergic to the carrier oil?
It's unlikely because what you describe doesn't sound like an allergic reaction. If it was an allergic reaction you'd still be having one because the carrier oil is still in your system.

If it was an allergic reaction you'd be getting rashes on your body.

Your issues is most likely related to the androgens, because you skip an injection and saw a change.

I had a bunch of crazy symptoms on daily injections and after a while I figured out I just can't do these type of protocols.

AhmetAtay

It's unlikely because what you describe doesn't sound like an allergic reaction. If it was an allergic reaction you'd still be having one because the carrier oil is still in your system.

Your issues is most likely related to the androgens, because you skip an injection and saw a change.

I had a bunch of crazy symptoms on daily injections and after a while I figured out I just can't do these type of protocols.
I was feeling pretty great this morning but then suddenly got hit with a wave of fatigue. Did my injection this morning but it wouldn’t have even peaked yet. Thinking HCG might be the problem. I’m cutting out everything but test on an EOD schedule for now.

Systemlord

Thinking HCG might be the problem.
Update:

It was caused by HCG. Removed HCG from my protocol as well as the AI and I've regained my libido and the finger swelling and hand numbness has completely gone away.

I thought you already stopped the HCG back on September 30th and you regained your libido and your finger swelling subsided. You said you stopped the AI back then as well, now 5 days ago you stopped the AI....?

Am I missing something here?

It's no wonder you're having these problems, you're throwing your body into chaos to where your body cannot hope to adapt.

Last edited:

AhmetAtay

I had stopped the HCG. Fearing crashed E2, I used 200 IU. You can clearly tell I’m a mess lol. I tossed my AI and HCG in the trash. No temptation to keep dallying.

AhmetAtay

Agreed. I think being hypogonadal for 2.5 years has just made me overly anxious/reactive.

I’m doing 30 mg test C EOD for 105 mg per week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me