HCG Storage

Buy Lab Tests Online

AdamYoung

Hi,
My HCG which is pregnyl shows that the reconstitute solution is good for 28 days. That means, once the powder is mixed with solution then it can be used max 28 days right provided its kept in fridge.
I use less dosage like 600iu per week and my HCG last for 2 months. What should i do? Will it lose its efficacy? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_180532_compress77.jpg
    IMG_20200529_180532_compress77.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 129
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

Yes. I'm using frozen HCG at the moment, it having been frozen for going on 12 months now. Still works fine. I'm forever travelling from one place to another so always keep frozen HCG at those places rather than bringing it with me which I'd be thrown in jail for in the Middle east.

I just pre-fill my slin pins and put in the freezer obviously allowing a little air in the syringe for ice expansion. Lots of people do this.

AdamYoung

Yes. I'm using frozen HCG at the moment, it having been frozen for going on 12 months now. Still works fine. I'm forever travelling from one place to another so always keep frozen HCG at those places rather than bringing it with me which I'd be thrown in jail for in the Middle east.

I just pre-fill my slin pins and put in the freezer obviously allowing a little air in the syringe for ice expansion. Lots of people do this.
Awesome. I will do it. Thanks for the tips.

Vince

Super Moderator

AdamYoung

Thanks Vince. Wondering what is the reason for putting 28 days on the bottle.

Paul M

I just use a tiny bit more afer expiration. Instead of 250iu, I use 300 and after another week or two 350iu. It doesn't spoil like food it just startS losing potency.

How do you know that 350IU at 2 weeks after expiration equates to 250IU on the day of expiration.

Westin

Its just a best guess. I have been on all different doses of HCG. Im not nearly as concerned about exact dosing of HCG as I am with TC. Been on a lot of doses they all worked about the same for me. Lowering HCG dose for me was about the sides, water gain, feeling warm, and E2 spikes.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching