Pregnyl storage question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Relar

Hello everyone!
I hope i dont use wrong section, and also if there is already answered this question i am again sorry for that but the info here is so much and couldnt find it :(

My question is, pregnlyl is coming with 1ml ampoule of solvent, if i mix the powder and the solvent in an insulin syringe can i store it in the fridge and use it again? if yes how many days is safe to use it?

Thanks in advance! have a great day everyone!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gaz7718

I’d be interested in views too.
I’ve always mixed with bac water and then keep in a sterile vial and refrigerate. One vial lasts just over 4 weeks at 500iu every 3 days. I recall when originally reading up on hcg that the water it comes with doesn’t last effectively for that duration of time.

Henry

Great question. What happens with the solvent over time? I would imagine the bac water has alcohol in it so that it can stop bacteria growth over time and the solvent doesn't? Am I correct? Does this impact the strength of the mixed HCG?

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes, store it in the refrigerator. Hcg keeps its potency for 120 days or longer before any degradation starts...you'll use up the vial by that time.

I always get the 12,000 iu vial, It last me for 12 weeks.

Relar

Yes, store it in the refrigerator. Hcg keeps its potency for 120 days or longer before any degradation starts...you'll use up the vial by that time.

I always get the 12,000 iu vial, It last me for 12 weeks.
Thanks for the reply!! My problem is that the mixed solution is in the plastic insulin syringe not in a glass vial. It keeps th potency so much in there too??

Gman86

As far as I know, the solvents in the liquid that come with Pregnyl are supposed to extend shelf life, once reconstituted, longer than regular bac water. I was on Pregnyl for years and remember looking up the solvents that come with Pregnyl. I think I remember sodium chloride being the main one that extends shelf life.

Pregnyl’s the only HCG I’ve seen that says u can use for up to 60 days on the package. All other HCG i’ve used says 30 days on the package. I’ve had blood tests while using HCG monotherapy with a new vial, and the same vial after it’s been open for a little longer than 60 days, and labs came back identical

12-30-15 labs were while on this protocol:
HCG - 2000IU split into EOD dosing (Pregnyl HCG)
Anastrozole 0.25mg 2x/ week
Total T - 1185 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 171.7 (46.0-224.0)
Bio T - 345.6 (110.0-575.0 ng/dL)
SHBG 39 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 43
DHEA-S - 615 (106-464)
Albumin - 4.4 (3.6-5.1)

2-11-16 labs were while on this protocol:
HCG - 2000IU split into EOD dosing (Pregnyl HCG)
Anastrozole 0.25mg 2x/ week
Total T - 1193 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 168.9 (46.0-224.0)
Bio T - 362.1 (110.0-575.0 ng/dL)
SHBG 39 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 55
DHEA-S - 729 (106-464)
Albumin - 4.7 (3.6-5.1)

Cataceous

Super Moderator
As far as I know, the solvents in the liquid that come with Pregnyl are supposed to extend shelf life, once reconstituted, longer than regular bac water. I was on Pregnyl for years and remember looking up the solvents that come with Pregnyl. I think I remember sodium chloride being the main one that extends shelf life.
"Each 10-mL vial of solvent contains: Water for injection with 0.56% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol (preservative). pH adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid if required."

The powder itself also has sodium phosphate.

Relar

"Each 10-mL vial of solvent contains: Water for injection with 0.56% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol (preservative). pH adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid if required."

The powder itself also has sodium phosphate.
At the paper inside the box it says there is 1ml ampoule of solvent (sodium chloride 9mg/ml)
nothing else , maybe they use different solvent. Anyway i just wanted to ask if i can store it inside a plastic syringe safely

Cataceous

Super Moderator
At the paper inside the box it says there is 1ml ampoule of solvent (sodium chloride 9mg/ml)
nothing else , maybe they use different solvent. Anyway i just wanted to ask if i can store it inside a plastic syringe safely
Sounds like this is a single-use version. I would get or make some bacteriostatic water to use instead of the saline if you plan to store extra doses. You need the benzyl alcohol to limit bacterial growth.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me