HCG: How to Prepare/How Long Will it Last?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hotspoons

Hi guys,

First post here, so hi.. I'm a 37 yr old guy, lost a nut when I was 13 and always felt through my life that there was something not quite right.. Anyway.. Its taken a while and after a few blood panels Im finally doing something about it. Anyway I have a question on HCG protocol, mixing and storage.

The HCG I have is 2 ampules. 1 Bacteriostatic water and 1 - 5000IU of HCG. Great
Every video I have watched the water is drawn and mixed in the vial of HCG, but I need to crack the ampules so I wont have something to put them in like the videos. Do I need a sterile 10ml vial to put the mix in? Thats the 1st question.

Next is, my protocol is going to be 250 IU's twice a week, same day as test injection. I have 5000IU's so that means I will have 10 weeks of HCG. So how long will it last in the fridge? If it wont last 10 weeks then what do you guys do to split the HCG into enough fresh batches to last 10 weeks.

Any advice would be great!! :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yes you can buy a strile 10mL vial, I think those can be found on Ebay, and your HCG will last, refrigerated, well past your scheduled 10 weeks.

Hotspoons

Thanks mate,

I just purchased some sterile vials.. So best thing to do would be to mix it up and refrigerate it all? It doesnt need to be warmed before injecting does it, as its aqueous?!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me