Has Anyone Stopped HCG

Are you on Hcg as part of your TRT protocol?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No, never have been

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, have been in past, but stopped

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes, on hCG Monotherapy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DS3

Every time I tried using HCG, it gave me anxiety.
Interestingly, I’ve read scant research suggesting that HCG decreases the efficacy of an enzyme responsible for clearing cortisol from the body. It is hypothesized (in the same literature) that this can contribute to anxiety.

Reactions: S1W

xqfq

I stopped HCG about a month ago when there was a shortage. I plan to take just testosterone for a little while (several months) to see how I do on a simple protocol.

The main problem I have with HCG is a sense of inconsistency. Sometimes I really feel the HCG in a positive way (libido, testicles, etc), other times it seems to just give me anxiety?

For me, HCG seems to add a significant amount to my free testosterone. When I have tested with just testosterone, I will come in at e.g. 12 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1) on ED injections. With HCG added, this jumps up to 22 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1) and I feel subjectively better. I have multiple labs showing this trend.

I now worry I may need a larger dose of testosterone to have the same subjective benefits I experienced before, and I was already a low responder. I currently suffer from low libido, for instance.

Reactions: DS3

Gman86

I stopped HCG about a month ago when there was a shortage. I plan to take just testosterone for a little while (several months) to see how I do on a simple protocol.

The main problem I have with HCG is a sense of inconsistency. Sometimes I really feel the HCG in a positive way (libido, testicles, etc), other times it seems to just give me anxiety?

For me, HCG seems to add a significant amount to my free testosterone. When I have tested with just testosterone, I will come in at e.g. 12 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1) on ED injections. With HCG added, this jumps up to 22 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1) and I feel subjectively better. I have multiple labs showing this trend.

I now worry I may need a larger dose of testosterone to have the same subjective benefits I experienced before, and I was already a low responder. I currently suffer from low libido, for instance.
Was ur libido good while on HCG and with a higher free T level, or it was about the same as it is now?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts