Buy Lab Tests Online

AhmetAtay

For the past week or so I've been experiencing some notable swelling in my fingers when I lay down to sleep at night. It gets bad enough to where I wake up at night because my right hand is totally numb and then I have to awkwardly shift sleeping position.

My protocol is currently 20 mg test C ED, 200 IU HCG ED, 20 mg pregnenolone before bed and 50 mg DHEA in the morning.

The major alterations I've made to my protocol since these issues arose were:

1) Switching to aromasin from arimidex. I was planning on using 12.5 mg aromasin 2x per week but will switch back to arimidex

AND

2) Increasing my HCG dose from 100 IU ED to 150 IU ED.

I feel like the problem is most likely the HCG dose. Has anyone had experience with carpal tunnel like symptoms on TRT? If so, what helped you to resolve them?

I'm watching my sodium intake and limiting it to ~800 mg per day. I also get 3 grams of potassium and a load of of magnesium. I'm drinking 5-6 L per day.

I notice occasional swelling in my fingers during the day time but it's not nearly as bad as at night.

My weight has also been increasing due to increased water retention. Started TRT at 142 lbs and at week 10 I'm now 152.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For the past week or so I've been experiencing some notable swelling in my fingers when I lay down to sleep at night. It gets bad enough to where I wake up at night because my right hand is totally numb and then I have to awkwardly shift sleeping position.

My protocol is currently 20 mg test C ED, 200 IU HCG ED, 20 mg pregnenolone before bed and 50 mg DHEA in the morning.

The major alterations I've made to my protocol since these issues arose were:

1) Switching to aromasin from arimidex. I was planning on using 12.5 mg aromasin 2x per week but will switch back to arimidex

AND

2) Increasing my HCG dose from 100 IU ED to 150 IU ED.

I feel like the problem is most likely the HCG dose. Has anyone had experience with carpal tunnel like symptoms on TRT? If so, what helped you to resolve them?

I'm watching my sodium intake and limiting it to ~800 mg per day. I also get 3 grams of potassium and a load of of magnesium. I'm drinking 5-6 L per day.

I notice occasional swelling in my fingers during the day time but it's not nearly as bad as at night.

My weight has also been increasing due to increased water retention. Started TRT at 142 lbs and at week 10 I'm now 152.
Here's something from healthline, I don't know if it will help you, but you might as well look into it.

AhmetAtay

Update:

It was caused by HCG. Removed HCG from my protocol as well as the AI and I've regained my libido and the finger swelling and hand numbness has completely gone away.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me