Gonna put in home gym....thoughts.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Wife and I decided to have a little home gym in our basement. The space we want to use is 14 x 9. We will still keep our gym memberships but want to have the option since who knows if gyms will shut down again here in PA, plus my wife is prego and once the little one comes along, going to the gym might be more challenging. My wife purchased a Peleton bike. I ordered a Inspire Functional Trainer as I have been getting into cable work much more these days and they are super versatile and effective. Also got a adjustable bench. Once those items get in and placed I may look into a half rack of sorts and get a Olympic barbell set. Not 100% on the rack and barbell set. Reason is the cable machine I can do it all. I don’t deadlift or barbell bench or OH press and I rarely barbell squat. Since racks are more suited for those lifts.. I am back and forth. Personally I don’t need them as I am well developed not doing any of that stuff. Hence just rolling with the cable. In addition I deal with tendinitis Like golfers elbow and doing those compound upper body movement sometimes aggravate it . One of the reasons I do more cable stuff. EDIT: lol after reading this again, I think I just answered my own thought on buying a rack and free weights.

Attachments

• F3B6B3A4-497E-41DE-9B5E-42A48CBA81A1.jpeg
    F3B6B3A4-497E-41DE-9B5E-42A48CBA81A1.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

It seems like you already know what you want to do. As you work through what you're using, preferences may evolve, just modify what you have or sell and update. I don't view gyms as social place, so once I had my own equipment, I dropped memberships, yielding more money for other hobbies. Have fun, stay fit!

burtonalex

I know I'm a bit late with the answer, but in my opinion, his gym equipment looks too massive and pointless for a home gym.

Guided_by_Voices

I recently started consistently doing sled pushes, and I think it is one of the best things you can do. Most gyms don't have them so getting one for home use makes a nice addition. For most people I would say start with a trap bar and a straight bar and some weights. You can do a lot just with that. A basic power rack and adjustable bench come next, possible with some bands and/or chains to give variable resistance. You can do a great deal just with that. For something even more basic. some stretch bands and one of the band anchor bases that are available is a good place to start.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me