Getting gyno with crashed e2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

savefoxes

Hi, I've been taking 160mg of T per week divided in 2 shots. I'm on week 10 right now and have been having constant nipple sensitivity and irritation for the last 3 weeks.
I was on 0.25mg of Anastrozole 2 times a weeks and then upped my dose to 0.5mg twice a week when the symptoms began and it didn't help. The sensitivity is pretty noticeable. I have a little bit of gyno from puberty and I'm afraid it might get worse. I'm 185lb 6'2 15% bf

My free T is 22, e2 is crashed. Is it possible to get nipple sensitivity from taking too much AI? What should I do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was on 0.25mg of Anastrozole 2 times a weeks and then upped my dose to 0.5mg twice a week when the symptoms began and it didn't help.
The estrogen level is one component to gyno, many other hormones are involved in the development of gyno.

That would be testosterone, prolactin and DHT that contribute to gyno. Some nipple sensitivity doesn't necessarily mean gyno.

I used to get nipple sensitivity later in the day when I was getting 654 ng/dL at 4 hours, which went on for months.

Now I'm getting 1052 ng/dL and no nipples sensitivity at all.

If you're worried about gyno you should be injecting more frequently to keep your levels more steady.

Last edited:

savefoxes

The estrogen level is one component to gyno, many other hormones are involved in the development of gyno.

That would be testosterone, prolactin and DHT that contribute to gyno. Some nipple sensitivity doesn't necessarily mean gyno.

I used to get nipple sensitivity later in the day when I was getting 654 ng/dL at 4 hours, which went on for months.

Now I'm getting 1052 ng/dL and no nipples sensitivity at all.

If you're worried about gyno you should be injecting more frequently to keep your levels more steady.

Would increasing my T level help? Should I be injecting more frequently even though my shbg is 70?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me