Enclomiphene - Tailor Made Pharmacy *** 4 month results ***

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

I just received my 4 month blood work panel and the numbers look even better. I am taking 25mg everyday and have not missed a dose. I am not taking any supplements. Overall I have been feeling normal, but not great. I do feel light headed once and a while like i’m on a boat, but this feeling comes in waves. Eye floaters doesn’t seem to improve, if anything I may have got a few more floaters. Sleep is okay, not the best but I get close to 8 hours

But what is pretty amazing is I am no longer hyperthyroid, my Graves Disease is gone as a result of addressing my Testosterone levels.
If I were to try this again, I would suggest 12.5mg ED, I think 25mg taken everyday is a bit heavy for me at least, this may be why I was light headed.

@Dr Justin Saya MD
@DrRotman

Attachments

• CD91C399-4EED-4587-8FB6-3A72FE57B8A7.jpeg
    CD91C399-4EED-4587-8FB6-3A72FE57B8A7.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 213
  • 33684CF3-C4AC-4134-9E82-9DE74DC0482F.jpeg
    33684CF3-C4AC-4134-9E82-9DE74DC0482F.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 215
  • B4CA0711-8699-4162-8D55-5D0FE600DB91.jpeg
    B4CA0711-8699-4162-8D55-5D0FE600DB91.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Checkdis

I may try stopping Enclomiphene and try Triptorelin as a signal dose. I want to push past the 3.9 barrier of LH. Of course I will consult with Dr. Saya before attempting this. But I have a vial of Triptorelin from BlueSky peptides in hand, obviously not taking it yet.

As a result of taking Enclomiphene I feel it has been successful. I have restored my natural Testicular function from abusing anabolic substance in the past from poor choices. I still have a long ways to go but there is hope for those out there still struggling to find a solution to not being on Testosterone supplemented and restoring HPTA.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd see triptorelin as a step backwards. You're already making your own hormones (kisspeptin -> GnRH -> LH,FSH). Triptorelin is a GnRH analog with a much longer half-life. A single small dose (<= 100 mcg) may be stimulative, but I don't see that as helpful when you obviously have normal GnRH already. It could also backfire, being suppressive in the end. If your numbers deteriorate when you stop enclomiphene and you're that adventurous then you might try kisspeptin instead. But it may be like GnRH and require very frequent dosing for reasonable results. E.g., see my thread on a pituitary restart while on TRT.

Last edited:

Checkdis

Alright I won’t touch it then, thanks for the heads up... then what would be more beneficial to raising LH? Obviously you can see 25mg eod and 25mg everyday didn’t even change my values for LH & FSH.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Don't read too much into individual LH measurements. You don't know if you're catching a pulse or not, as in the data below. Are you wanting higher LH to get higher T? I suppose some kind of GnRH stimulation test might tell you if higher LH is possible, or if that's the best your pituitary can do.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's amazing your Graves disease has gone away. I've never heard of that happening before. Your testosterone levels of 599 look pretty good. It must be nice to sleep 8 hours.

Checkdis

i have been experiencing some weird light headed feelings for the last 3-4 years with no answers still. Strangest thing, feels like i’m on a boat, or the floor is moving under me. I cannot go on any amusement park rides anymore before the pandemic. It’s like that feeling where you think the car is moving but it’s actually the other car next to you lol. Constantly bumping into things, and daily tasks I have to take a bit slower.

i don’t know what is causing this, but it comes in waves. But taking Enclomiphene seems to have increase the episodes.

M.J

i have been experiencing some weird light headed feelings for the last 3-4 years with no answers still. Strangest thing, feels like i’m on a boat, or the floor is moving under me. I cannot go on any amusement park rides anymore before the pandemic. It’s like that feeling where you think the car is moving but it’s actually the other car next to you lol. Constantly bumping into things, and daily tasks I have to take a bit slower.

i don’t know what is causing this, but it comes in waves. But taking Enclomiphene seems to have increase the episodes.
I used to get this from using zinc, feeling a bit light headed. But could be from many things I guess

Checkdis

So I have made the switch to 12.5mg everyday for the next 3 months. Turn around from Defy and Tailor Made Pharmacy was a lot quicker this time; only took 5 days and should expect it tomorrow.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me