Dosing Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

Goal - build muscle and lose fat. Diet is 2,200 calories (239g protein; 64g fat; 158 g carbs.
I meant is your goal to be on therapeutic doses of testosterone or to be on a steroid cycle? If it's to be on TRT, yes you are dosing way too high. If it's a steroid cycle, the numbers you posted make more sense. But regardless, the two dosages of testosterone (TRT vs cycle) does not have THAT much of an effect on how successful losing scale weight will be. If the scale weight is not moving at all over the course of a few weeks, then it's related to a different factor, not your dosage or injection frequency.

Regarding the diet itself, I can't really comment on that (there are so many factors: your body composition, how long you been dieting, NEAT, whether or not you are TRULY accurate with the calorie tracking etc etc)...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Also pullback on your training and pullback on your cardio as well. Many ties less is more. I also never went above 250mg in my lifting carreer 2006-2019 and made some sick gains fwiw and it was more then enough for me. To be honest it amazes me how little do people know that a little dose goes a long way but one gotta be patient. I met lots of assisted guys in my carreer running tons of gear and most of them never looked better then I did on 250mg one a week injections and they just couldn't believe it. When I was starting most of them said I have a shitty kickboxer type genetics lol but when they seen me after 10 years all of them said wow this dude has some elite bb genetics lmao Anyway be interested to see your full blood work on current dose and a bit more context how long youve been on it and are you injecting and what frequency etc.

Best of luck.
During ur lifting career did u ever use anything alongside the 250mg of test? Like deca or a DHT derivative for example? Or just got pretty amazing results on 250mg of test by itself?

Pacman

During ur lifting career did u ever use anything alongside the 250mg of test? Like deca or a DHT derivative for example? Or just got pretty amazing results on 250mg of test by itself?
He's not taking 250mg of Test weekly. He's taking 562.5mg Test weekly.

See here:
Test dosing has been .75 ml, 3 times a week, or 2.25 ml per week.

And here:
It is 250 mg per ml

That is 562.5mg Test per week. He's on cycle, not TRT.

Belekas

nobody
Sorry for taking long to reply been busy with life and increasing T in all the natural ways lol before/if i start TRT. Tbh thanks for asking this as I actually did remember that when I was still young in the dungeon ive trained for close to 15 years ive also ran 1ml of Deca per week on top of my usual 1ml of test-e per week to try and cycle for 12 weeks or so to increase strength and build mass fwiw. But that was very rare probably 3-5 times as I hated pinning and was always always a low dosage guy because my oldschool "cccp" trainer put it clearly in my head thats its lots of food and heavy ass training that i have to focus not drugs. Also as years went by i noticed that im able to put on weight easy with just running 250mg of test-e/week so nothing else was needed besides piles of food and i mean tons of clean food and also dirty calories to help me fill the rig properly. These days i probably can barely eat half of the food i was having back then in 2010 lol its crazy and wild at the same time but one thing for sure that one absolutely doesn't need high voltage i mean high doses lol to get big and strong ofc im not talking about pro league as this is TRT forum and not pharma fwiw.

BLT85085

Thanks to all who posted advice! I stopped Test and Arimedex completely on September 6 - had labs done yesterday, and results were a LOT lower. I'd love some advice on resetting - physically I'm definitely feeling the effects - bad sleep, low energy for workouts, etc. Thanks in advance for your help!

September 8, 2022

October 8, 2022

Total Test: 2617

Total Test: 345

Free Test: 593.2

Free Test: 30.7

tropicaldaze1950

Thanks to all who posted advice! I stopped Test and Arimedex completely on September 6 - had labs done yesterday, and results were a LOT lower. I'd love some advice on resetting - physically I'm definitely feeling the effects - bad sleep, low energy for workouts, etc. Thanks in advance for your help!

September 8, 2022

October 8, 2022

How or where did you come up with your dosing protocol? I'm not going to say there aren't anti-aging clinics that might prescribe a supraphysiologic dosage(you pay, you get) but, unless I missed it, you're self treating?

Systemlord

September 8, 2022

October 8, 2022

I have just read the entire thread and it seems like your levels are either too gosh darn high or too low.

I would start low and go slow.

Maybe you should aim somewhere in the 650-800 range and if you're still not seeing good results check your thyroid or you could just get it out of the way now.

BLT85085

How or where did you come up with your dosing protocol? I'm not going to say there aren't anti-aging clinics that might prescribe a supraphysiologic dosage(you pay, you get) but, unless I missed it, you're self treating?
I was with PrimeBody, but stopped with them as their support / client service was non-existent. They failed multiple times on refills, and kept charging me increased rates.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me