Does applying T cream on hairless skin reduce DHT production?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JacksonCu

I've been on T cream, and DHT is very high (4.5x highest normal range).
Was applying on insides of thighs near crotch(hairy), backs of knees (less hairy), insides of elbows (no hair).
Would applying it exclusively on hairless areas reduce DHT production? (thinking inside of arms, forehead lol)

All other hormone numbers are good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lumalux

Was applying on insides of thighs near crotch(hairy), backs of knees (less hairy), insides of elbows (no hair).
Would applying it exclusively on hairless areas reduce DHT production? (thinking inside of arms, forehead lol)

On a similar note, would applying DHT cream cause the application site to become more hairy? I have heard of guys applying DHT gel to their chest and it became more hairy. Is this a viable approach to increasing hair on arms and legs?

Cooper

Not sure about this - interested to hear input from others. However curious as to how you are feeling on cream - is it working well for you?

RobRoy

Not sure about this - interested to hear input from others. However curious as to how you are feeling on cream - is it working well for you?
Cooper, testosterone works no matter if it's given via injection or cream. They both work if someone knows how to provide it correctly

RobRoy

On a similar note, would applying DHT cream cause the application site to become more hairy? I have heard of guys applying DHT gel to their chest and it became more hairy. Is this a viable approach to increasing hair on arms and legs?
Your DHT is going to go up no matter where you apply the cream but there is more five alpha reductase in the scrotal skin than other areas. So yes the DHT that you will measure will be less applying to skin that has less 5 alpha reductase. But what do you measure is not what is at the tissue level. No matter where you apply the cream you're going to increase DHT at the tissue level to a saturation point. Just like if you gave someone injections you're still going to raise DHT at the tissue level. You can measure serum levels of DHT 10 times normal but at the tissue level the DHT is going to remain constant because they have homeostatic mechanisms that tightly control intracellular levels. It's literally useless to measure DHT levels. And one of the side effects of testosterone no matter how you get it is increased hair when you don't want it and decreased hair where you do want it

Keepfit1

Dr Hertoghe reckons applying cream to hairy parts gives more DHT, he rubs it on his forehead and neck, a bit weird, I tried that and no absorption.
maybe keep away from the crotch area, I do shoulders and biceps, DHT 65% up range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me