Does anyone use Nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

16. Potential depression / anhedonia
17. Hypersexuality/mania
18 Beg to respectively differ on the DD/ED (worst combo of libido up and little Johnny down)
Also just to clarify on 1, 3, and 9....using LCMS and dialysis methods:

if SHBG goes down on constant dose of exogenous Test then free T should stay constant and Total T will drop.

Credit to all of @Cataceous 's tireless efforts to educate on this point. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

nandrolone bound to SHBG and androgen receptors more readily than testosterone, thereby "raising" free testosterone and total test simply because less of the test was binding at any given point

Not from these works.

Fernando Almaguer

When used with TRT, nandrolone (like all 17-alpha methylated anabolics) has the following effects on blood work and quality of life:
  1. Free T goes up
  2. HDL and triglycerides go down
  3. SHBG goes down
  4. DHT may or may not go up
  5. Hematocrit goes up
  6. Blood pressure and water retention may go up in some men
  7. Joint pain goes down (this effect is unique to nandrolone) Nandrolone, joint pain and tendon healing
  8. Prolactin stays the same (despite what you read everywhere- Prove me wrong!)
  9. Total T does not go up if you use LC/MS assay (Not ECLIA immunoassay)
  10. ED: No effect but the "deca-dick" myth is out there (You should always use TRT with nandrolone to prevent ED)
  11. Muscle pump improves
  12. Strength improves
  13. Water retention can get worse
  14. Appetite may increase
  15. No drug-induced liver enzyme changes. But be aware that resistance exercise can increase certain liver enzymes.

NOTE: If you get a testosterone test that uses the old immunoassay, nandrolone will be picked up as testosterone. Use the testosterone test based on liquid chromatography/ mass spectrometry.
This is a great list. I'm taking telimasartan twice daily for bp but I learned it can decrease water retention. Appetite increase for sure. Hard to fast for long lol. Strength and muscle fullness for sure. All this on 120 mgs test and 60 mgs nandrolone.

I think I'm just going to do one more week to complete a 6 week run. We'll see

Gman86

16. Potential depression / anhedonia
17. Hypersexuality/mania
18 Beg to respectively differ on the DD/ED (worst combo of libido up and little Johnny down)
The best erections I ever had were when I was using a nandrolone base with a small amount of test to keep E2 in range. They were basically diamonds, and on demand. Pretty sure most of the guys I know that have used a nandrolone based protocol also concur with improved erections. Everyone is obv different, but nandrolone is one of those compounds that is highly variable, in regards to its results and how it effects someone, based on their personal makeup, and how they’re using it. When it comes to nandrolone, u can’t ever generalize with it, in regards to how it can affect someone. Some guys it makes them feel worse than they’ve ever felt when adding it to their test based protocol, and some guys feel better than they’ve ever felt using a nandrolone based protocol, or sometimes even when adding it to a test based protocol. Some guys get ED on nandrolone, and some guys get the best erections of their life using it. And how u use it makes a big difference as well. I’m using it on top of my test based protocol atm, and erections are pretty consistently solid, but nowhere near the consistency and erection quality that I had when I was using a nandrolone based protocol. They would be like diamonds, and stay hard for literally as long as I wanted, and I could get erect very quickly whenever I needed to. So how nandrolone effects guys just depends on a lot of factors, and nobody can ever generalize with it, in regards to how guys are gonna respond to taking it

Fernando Almaguer

The best erections I ever had were when I was using a nandrolone base with a small amount of test to keep E2 in range. They were basically diamonds, and on demand. Pretty sure most of the guys I know that have used a nandrolone based protocol also concur with improved erections. Everyone is obv different, but nandrolone is one of those compounds that is highly variable, in regards to its results and how it effects someone, based on their personal makeup, and how they’re using it. When it comes to nandrolone, u can’t ever generalize with it, in regards to how it can affect someone. Some guys it makes them feel worse than they’ve ever felt when adding it to their test based protocol, and some guys feel better than they’ve ever felt using a nandrolone based protocol, or sometimes even when adding it to a test based protocol. Some guys get ED on nandrolone, and some guys get the best erections of their life using it. And how u use it makes a big difference as well. I’m using it on top of my test based protocol atm, and erections are pretty consistently solid, but nowhere near the consistency and erection quality that I had when I was using a nandrolone based protocol. They would be like diamonds, and stay hard for literally as long as I wanted, and I could get erect very quickly whenever I needed to. So how nandrolone effects guys just depends on a lot of factors, and nobody can ever generalize with it, in regards to how guys are gonna respond to taking it
So do you over aromatize on testosterone. I mean I wonder what your sweet spot is because low estradiol will cause problems in that department too, right?

Gman86

So do you over aromatize on testosterone. I mean I wonder what your sweet spot is because low estradiol will cause problems in that department too, right?
That’s a good question. I don’t think I overly aromatize or anything. Think I’m about average as far as my aromatization rate goes. Yes, low E2 can absolutely cause sexual issues. In regards to libido and erection quality. But obv “low E2” is very individual as far as a number goes. My sweetspot when I was using a nandrolone based protocol was when I was using 200mg of nandrolone, and 60mg of test. My E2 was around 35. I also added 1000iu’s of HCG to that at one point, and can’t remember if I felt better or worse in any areas, or didn’t feel any changes at all, but when I added it in, my E2 went up to around 45.

But it’s not all about an E2 value. I’ve been using low dose primo lately to control E2 a bit, and my E2 has been around 35-45, but my erections still aren’t as good as they were using the nandrolone based protocol. There’s something about a nandrolone based protocol that just seems to be a great balance for the body in all the areas we’re looking to feel optimized in on HRT. Every guy that uses it seems to feel better than using a test based protocol. But of course, other than me, most of the guys that have used it use it because they didn’t feel the best on a test based protocol. I personally used it just to try and and see how I liked it. I do remember feeling pretty damn good on it in all areas. I only stopped and went back to a test based protocol because I wasn’t sure if it’s true about nandrolone having a negative effect long term on dopamine, or dopamine receptors, and whether the issues with the heart and nandrolone are true, and whether it in fact suppresses fertility more so than test, like I’ve heard before. So wasn’t sure if I was comfortable using it as my base long term at the time

But overall I think using a nandrolone based protocol is a good tool for anyone that just can’t seem to figure out how to get dialed in on HRT using a test base. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of someone not feeling better using a nandrolone base after they tried it. At least not that I can recall. Everyone just reports feeling calm, cool and collected with great sexual function basically. And the other benefits from it are that u can pretty much avoid DHT side effects like hair loss, oily skin and acne while using it. So it’s a good option for anyone that experiences those side effects on a test based protocol.

Last edited:
T

tareload

ED: No effect but the "deca-dick" myth is out there (You should always use TRT with nandrolone to prevent ED)

When it comes to nandrolone, u can’t ever generalize with it, in regards to how it can affect someone.

You replied to the wrong post. The generalization was by Nelson. Not by me. Plenty of people have had nandrolone related ED when added even conservatively to TRT. Hence the "myth". Should it be called deca dick? Probably not. Most likely brain mediated and not primary effect on penis. It is irresponsible to pretend it does not exist.

Henceforth let's use the term "deca brain". How's that? Since deca no longer exists...more accurately "nandrolone or nandrolone decanoate brain".

T

tareload

Am I just weird??? I laught at some of your comments. Yea, you did the right thing.
I thought it was funny. Evidently I am weird. Diamond, huh? ...don't put any eyes out? Quality IMO but I will take one for the team. There is no I in TEAM...but there is is an I in PENIS.

I guess I am the only one who has ever suffered deca brain. Must be in my head...get it? In my head. I am probably using this last one one too many times.

Gman86

You replied to the wrong post. The generalization was by Nelson. Not by me. Plenty of people have had nandrolone related ED when added even conservatively to TRT. Hence the "myth". Should it be called deca dick? Probably not. Most likely brain mediated and not primary effect on penis. It is irresponsible to pretend it does not exist.

Henceforth let's use the term "deca brain". How's that? Since deca no longer exists...more accurately "nandrolone or nandrolone decanoate brain".
Nobody can ever deny that nandrolone can cause ED in some men. It 1000% can. And out of all the AAS that u can take, I would say nandrolone has the highest risk of causing it. I can’t think of one AAS that that has caused more men to have erection issues. I was just saying that we can’t generalize when we talk about nandrolone, and say that ED is a common side effect. But it is a potential side effect for sure. So ur not wrong at all for what u said. I was just giving my anecdote, and the experiences of others that I know on a nandrolone based protocol, to show that nandrolone is extremely dependent on how ur using it, and what ur using it with, and obv the person’a individual makeup, when it comes to how it’s gonna effect the person

Sly

Nobody can ever deny that nandrolone can cause ED in some men. It 1000% can. And out of all the AAS that u can take, I would say nandrolone has the highest risk of causing it. I can’t think of one AAS that that has caused more men to have erection issues. I was just saying that we can’t generalize when we talk about nandrolone, and say that ED is a common side effect. But it is a potential side effect for sure. So ur not wrong at all for what u said. I was just giving my anecdote, and the experiences of others that I know on a nandrolone based protocol, to show that nandrolone is extremely dependent on how ur using it, and what ur using it with, and obv the person’a individual makeup, when it comes to how it’s gonna effect the person
Amen brother.

Nelson, I was just on this forum reading. I just started TRT last month. I was reading and saw all the questions and answers that you were firing off! Wow, Nelson, you are a super helpful and knowledgeable guy and I wanted to just reply on your post to say, "Thank you" as well!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson, I was just on this forum reading. I just started TRT last month. I was reading and saw all the questions and answers that you were firing off! Wow, Nelson, you are a super helpful and knowledgeable guy and I wanted to just reply on your post to say, "Thank you" as well!
You are welcome!

Don't forget to download my free 400+ page handbook:

And watch these two videos:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com