Does anyone use Nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

When it comes to pure strength/mass gains most would take T any day over ND unless they are sensitive to the possible side-effects when using high doses.

You say it correctly. Most would. And that's why most people belive that testosterone is the best too, as you. But when we comes to reality the other anabolics is better than testosterone for adding quality muscle without the negative side effects of testosterone. I garantee you can gain more quality muscle using nandrolone, trembolone or other anabolics than you could gain by using the same ammount of testosterone. That's the point.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
You say it correctly. Most would. And that's why most people belive that testosterone is the best too, as you. But when we comes to reality the other anabolics is better than testosterone for adding quality muscle without the negative side effects of testosterone. I garantee you can gain more quality muscle using nandrolone, trembolone or other anabolics than you could gain by using the same ammount of testosterone. That's the point.

But when we comes to reality the other anabolics is better than testosterone for adding quality muscle without the negative side effects of testosterone.

Depending on the AAS used most definitely.

I garantee you can gain more quality muscle using nandrolone, trembolone or other anabolics than you could gain by using the same ammount of testosterone. That's the point.

I disagree.

If you mean just actin/myosin than highly doubtful as not only does one's genetics play a huge role in how you respond to T/AAS but training will also have a big impact and strength gains would be greater on T which when following a proper diet/training protocol would allow one to make greater gains in not only strength but size.

Again having healthy estradiol levels is going to impact overall strength/size gains and I am not talking about water retention (extra-cellular).

bochinit

The best way you can validate this is by choosing one anabolic and using at the same dosage you'd use test. You will notice that what I am saying is true. You will end up with a better shape. Test just bloat you, make you bald and gives you a swole look. Oh, it makes you anger and nervous too. I'm not here to be against you, just telling the truth. I prefer a clean shape by the way. Diferents goals, diferents choices.

madman

Super Moderator
The best way you can validate this is by choosing one anabolic and using at the same dosage you'd use test. You will notice that what I am saying is true. You will end up with a better shape. Test just bloat you, make you bald and gives you a swole look. Oh, it makes you anger and nervous too. I'm not here to be against you, just telling the truth. I prefer a clean shape by the way. Diferents goals, diferents choices.

Genetics/diet plays a big role and you can achieve a lean/quality look on test only.

Acne, MPB, sure if you are genetically prone to such.

In many cases, the severity of bloating can be controlled through diet/body fat levels, and even then some can run high T and never have issues.

Do understand that lean mass gains are not only new proteins (actin/myosin) but also increased water stores in the muscle cell (intracellular)/increased glycogen stores.

Excess extra-cellular water stores are what contributes to the bloated/puffy look and it is not just related to high e2.

madman

Super Moderator
Have you ever used nandrolone?

bochinit said:
Do you have used Nandrolone before, sir?

All anabolics is better than testosterone for producing lean muscles and/or another beneficts for deseases without the androgenic/estrogenic side effects of test.

That's why they're created.

post#296

Think a little deeper!

Guess you forgot the part that e2 plays a role in muscle/strength gains.

T= better drive/aggression and greater strength/mass gains easily.

bochinit

post#296

Think a little deeper!

Guess you forgot the part that e2 plays a role in muscle/strength gains.

T= better drive/aggression and greater strength/mass gains easily.

You still don't validate anything about it.

It's just your dogma.

madman

Super Moderator
You still don't validate anything about it.

It's just your dogma.

Get back to me when you try an ND only protocol for hrt on how great you feel overall with sub-par e2.

Who in their right mind would run an ND only protocol for hrt without low-dose test or at the very least use of hCG.....not many!

Better yet when you have tried T only or ND only strictly for body composition I would bet you will pack on more size and gain more strength on T let alone achieve a lean/quality look if you have any clue what you are doing.

T any day over ND for me hands down.

bochinit

Get back to me when you try an ND only protocol for hrt on how great you feel overall with sub-par e2.

Who in their right mind would run an ND only protocol for hrt without low-dose test or at the very least use of hCG.....not many!

Better yet when you have tried T only or ND only strictly for body composition I would bet you will pack on more size and gain more strength on T let alone achieve a lean/quality look if you have any clue what you are doing.

T any day over ND for me hands down.

You was talking with another user because I am on TRT with testosterone but since you touch in this subject you should know that nandrolone monotherapy is used by many people with HIV and wasting sindromes with even more sucess than testosterone therapy. You should study more and open your mind before judge other protocols beside your dogmas.

madman

Super Moderator
You was talking with another user because I am on TRT with testosterone but since you touch in this subject you should know that nandrolone monotherapy is used by many people with HIV and wasting sindromes with even more sucess than testosterone therapy. You should study more and open your mind before judge other protocols beside your dogmas.

Yes, many men are using ND for the treatment of anemias, cachexia (wasting syndrome).

Who knew.....lol!

The majority of men on replacement therapy are running testosterone and very few would run an ND only protocol.

The main reason men on trt use ND would be in cases where one has issues with side-effects and in such cases would lower their T dose <100 mg/week and add-in ND 100-200 mg/week.

Or to relieve/improve joint/bone pain wherein such cases they would use ND 50-100 mg/week along with T 100-200 mg/week.

madman

Super Moderator

Keep on pushing your bull**** that ND is a better muscle builder than T.

You can get bigger and stronger on T and achieve a lean/quality look if you know what you are doing.

bochinit

You are wrong again, as many times.

Pacients with HIV are not using testosterone alongside with nandrolons because the nandrolone was produced to work alone. Many bodybuilders of the past does the same kind of protocol. You can call it BS but I would not say Arnold Schwarzenneger, Frank Zane, Mike Mentzer or even Lee Priest are weak or don't have a good shape. Would you? Good luck. I sugest review your concepts.

And again, try to drop your T dose. You are very stupid person always trying to be the smart but you are not more than just a bro-sciencer parrot with roid rage.

madman

Super Moderator

Pacients with HIV are not using testosterone alongside with nandrolons because the nandrolone was produced to work alone. Many bodybuilders of the past does the same kind of protocol. You can call it BS but I would not say Arnold Schwarzenneger, Frank Zane, Mike Mentzer or even Lee Priest are weak or don't have a good shape. Would you? Good luck. I sugest review your concepts.

And again, try to drop your T dose. You are very stupid person always trying to be the smart but you are not more than just a bro-sciencer parrot with roid rage.

I am talking about the majority of men on trt, not men with wasting syndrome.

What do any of these bodybuilders that have used numerous compounds have to do with you stating ND is a better muscle builder than T.

Far and few from the golden area of bodybuilding were using ND only to build their physiques.

ND with methandrostenolone let alone ND with T were common staples back then.

If you truly think Lee Priest or any of the bodybuilders from the late 80s/early 90s were using ND only cycles to build the absurd muscle mass they carried on their frames than you are out to lunch!

The late 80s/early 90s was chemical enhancement at its finest.

madman

Super Moderator

LOL.....this is coming from the guy that claims to sell compounds to his clients yet he most likely has no experience with such compounds.

Sly

Same. 100mg. I’m off now (I rotate 3 months on 2 off) and will restart again end of November. I really miss it. Can feel the difference being off.
I hear you. I’ve been off nandrolone for 2 months and can tell a big difference as far as joint pain. I will also restart next month. I was on 60mg a week and will look to bump up to 80-100mg per week this time around.

gaz7718

Doesn’t this worry you though. If the joint pain comes back then it’s not healing and when your are on nandrolone and the joint pain subsides then you’ll most like hit the joint harder and causes more damage?
I’m concerned that I’m only accelerating the age related joint problems I’ve already got.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me