Discounted labs test recommendation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pucker5

Hey everyone

First post on this forum. This forums rocks! So much great info.

Quick background
1. Went to Kaiser with concern of brain fog, low libido trending infrequent ed and general feeling of meh.
2. Kaiser tests me for test levels, sleep apnea testing, blood, etc. everything within “normal range”…or basically a not broken diagnosis
3. I started a ugl trt regiment of 200mg cipionate divided into two shots per week and an hcg regiment of 500iu in that same interval. Taking 5mg of liquid Taldalafil (petides) daily for pwo and secondary benefits (stopped taking crazy stim/pump pwo sold otc) still taking citrulline 7mg prior to workout
4. Im seven weeks in and feeling really great (brain fog and general life fatigue dissipating, body composition and fitness recovery improved.)
5. Libido, sex desire, random boner frequency all up but experiencing below average erection quality when it’s finally go time.

Here’s my question, although I’m not going through a clinic (yet, probably transitioning) I have access to a doctor friend that although cannot order tests has agreed to review my progress. That said, what lab set do you guys recommend

+ prolactin

Or

+ prolactin
+ psa

Any other adds you recommend? Also please don’t flame too hard…any discount codes floating around?

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Your second option of tests is better, since it includes free T and SHBG. Since you are already pumping exogenous T, tests like LH and FSH are irrelevant - they will be suppressed.

Your dose of T is too high and that is what the tests will show - do them at trough in the morning before the next injection.

Reducing the T dose may improve erection. Wait a few months on a lower dose to verify. If erection doesn't improve, do a venous study of penis with ultrasound to check for blood vessel integrity.

Systemlord

Went to Kaiser with concern of brain fog, low libido trending infrequent ed and general feeling of meh.
2. Kaiser tests me for test levels, sleep apnea testing, blood, etc. everything within “normal range”…or basically a not broken diagnosis
Generally Kaiser is very bad for TRT. Kaiser doesn’t follow endocrine or AUA guidelines, they follow their own, <264 ng/dL. Should you be lucky enough to get TRT through Kaiser, most of the doctors are still prescribing 150 mg every two weeks, far from an optimal protocol.

Pucker5

Your second option of tests is better, since it includes free T and SHBG. Since you are already pumping exogenous T, tests like LH and FSH are irrelevant - they will be suppressed.

Your dose of T is too high and that is what the tests will show - do them at trough in the morning before the next injection.

Reducing the T dose may improve erection. Wait a few months on a lower dose to verify. If erection doesn't improve, do a venous study of penis with ultrasound to check for blood vessel integrity.
You think 200 total per week is too high? My total was 397 prior to start. I was deliberating drawing it back down to 150 total weekly. That’s really what I wanted to start with but went with 200

Pucker5

Following up on my labs. I went with option 2 of the test plans above and here’s what came back

Current regimen: started 12/6, first labs 3/14 (14 weeks)
100mg test cyp Tuesday and Friday
500iu hcg Tuesday and Friday

Total t - 1286
Free 375

Amounts to what @Nelson Vergel and @sammmy said, dosage of 200mg is probably high

Hematocrit was 50.6

I’ll mediate this by doing and giving blood starting at every 12 weeks when in plan to get my panels

Fsh was <.7
Lh was <.2

Prolactin 6.8
Psa .61

Shbg 25
Estradiol ultra sensitive 97

I was reading on estradiol on this forum and it seems the smarter approach is to look at it as a t/e ratio but even tt x .004 x 10 puts it at 50. And contributors to post below indicate they hcg as part of regiment elevates estradiol

Appreciate the thoughts and feedback

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Following up on my labs. I went with option 2 of the test plans above and here’s what came back

Current regiment: started 12/6, first labs 3/14 (14 weeks)
100mg test cyp Tuesday and Friday
500iu hcg Tuesday and Friday

Total t - 1286
Free 375

Amounts to what @Nelson Vergel and @sammmy said, dosage of 200mg is probably high

Hematocrit was 50.6

I’ll mediate this by doing and giving blood starting at every 12 weeks when in plan to get my panels

Fsh was <.7
Lh was <.2

Prolactin 6.8
Psa .61

Shbg 25
Estradiol ultra sensitive 97

I was reading on estradiol on this forum and it seems the smarter approach is to look at it as a t/e ratio but even tt x .004 x 10 puts it at 50. And contributors to post below indicate they hcg as part of regiment elevates estradiol

Appreciate the thoughts and feedback

Ratio is pretty moot at that kind of high level. Your E2 is sky high as well.

Can you please post the range for your free T? and what kind of free test was it?

Also, common mistake, for future reference, you are on a regimen. Cheers! ;>)

regiment
rĕj′ə-mənt

noun​

1. A military unit of ground troops consisting of at least two battalions, usually commanded by a colonel.
  2. A large group of people.
  3. Rule; government; authority.

Blackhawk

Your reference is for total testosterone. I am talking about free testosterone.

It would be in the printout of your results.

This is my last result for Free T. The 35.0-155.0 is the range. You can see your number has a different number of digits:

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 49.9 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

It is important to know the reference for your number of 375.

sammmy

It looks like it is calculated free T test:

1679327533049.png

37.7 ng/dL = 377 pg/mL

Pucker5

Your reference is for total testosterone. I am talking about free testosterone.

It would be in the printout of your results.

This is my last result for Free T. The 35.0-155.0 is the range. You can see your number has a different number of digits:

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 49.9 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

It is important to know the reference for your number of 375.
35.0-155.0 pg/mL

Pucker5

So looks like the equilibrium dialysis, ultrafiltration method. That is good.

So now what do you think about taking 200mg/week?

Simple rational thought would tell you my opinion!
High? Other then a number what would that higher e2 contribute to? Other than less than amazing rigid boners, im not experiencing any unfavorable sides that I’ve read about. That said What is tradeoff of lowering test dose vs adding Anastrozole .125mg twice weekly at time of test and hcg intake

Last edited:

Blackhawk

35.0-155.0 pg/mL
High? Other then a number what would that higher e2 contribute to? What is tradeoff of lowering test dose vs Anastrozole .125mg twice weekly at time of test and hcg intake
If that is your correct test range, you are more than double the highest normal value. This is not TRT, greater than double Free T is far beyond supraphysiological.

You are going to get different answers from different people about anastrozole, but you should know that using it can crash your estrogen. It is super powerful. I took it for a while to reduce my E2 by 5-10 points at .006mg every other day... yes, hundredths, less than 0.025/week. 0.125mg 2x/week seems pretty reasonable with E2 in the 90s, but it also could crash you. I personally would not take that large a dose. The hihest I've been is around 70 E2, and reducing my T dose lowered it well. I just needed that last small increment for a whi.

Much better to get your T to a level that E2 naturally falls into place.

This is a TRT forum. If you are taking testosterone for a different reason, you might want to ask on AAS body building forums. For TRT, to me it is obvious that you should reduce your testosterone dosage by half for starters.

Last edited:

Pucker5

If that is your correct test range, you are more than double the highest normal value. This is not TRT, greater than double Free T is far beyondsupraphysiological.

You are going to get different answers from different people about anastrozole, but you should know that using it can crash your estrogen. It is super powerful. I took it for a while to reduce my E2 by 5-10 points at .006mg every other day... yes, hundredths, less than 0.025/week. 0.125mg 2x/week seems pretty reasonable with E2 in the 90s, but it also could crash you. I personally would not take that large a dose. The hihest I've been is around 70 E2, and reducing my T dose lowered it well. I just needed that last small increment for a whi.

Much better to get your T to a level that E2 naturally falls into place.

This is a TRT forum. If you are taking testosterone for a different reason, you might want to ask on AAS body building forums. For TRT, to me it is obvious that you should reduce your testosterone dosage by half for starters.
Thanks for The for the feedback man! Honestly i
Never anticipated being supraphysiological In fact I considered starting at 125mg (.5cc) a week but I chose 200 because three guys across my friend circle have a trt regimen ranging 200-246/week and that’s to keep their levels at around 700-800.

I’ll probably knock down my weekly intake to 150

Blackhawk

Thanks for The for the feedback man! Honestly i
Never anticipated being supraphysiological In fact I considered starting at 125mg (.5cc) a week but I chose 200 because three guys across my friend circle have a trt regimen ranging 200-246/week and that’s to keep their levels at around 700-800.

I’ll probably knock down my weekly intake to 150

I predict 150 will not solve your issues. I agree with @Nelson Vergel in post #5 as a starting point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me