Discounted labs test recommendation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pucker5

Update. I went down to .3 cc per cyp dose cuz I didn’t want withdrawals with .2cc My 12 weeks labs were 3/19 and I’ve been on this adjusted regiment for six weeks( I’m in week 7 now). Definitely continuing to see improvement in body composition (leaning, recovery, no crazy muscles I didn’t have before). I also reduced my hcg from 500 iu e3.5 to 300iu since plenty info out there states hcg increases e2. 4 weeks into this regiment I was still having crappy boners, mild agitation/mood, and actually significantly oily skin with some blemishes popping up….puberty shit lol

That said, I got some Anastrozole. And have been taking it for a week and half now. Next Tuesday will be two weeks of Anastrozole at .125 taken e3.5

I won’t rely on speculation as I will be getting new test (test, crit, prolactin, e2) may 9th which will be the start of week 9 on new dosage. I’ll have my results by start of week 10 to make dosage adjustments.

Observations/behaviors
- I’m taking my test/hcg/Anastrozole at the same time in the am tues and Friday. What is optimal?
- dedication to getting sleep has become vital. This may not be causual but I’ve found that next day after 4 hours of sleep while on trt is way worse than next day after 4 hours of sleep non trt. Commitment to sleep is a must
- I feel kinda meh on my day after dosing day. day two after intake is when I feel really good. One noticeable physical attribution to that statement is random boner instances start about day two post injection. I don’t remember having a meh day post intake in the early weeks of starting trt
- since starting the Anastrozole i definitely feel less bloated and have shed a few lbs in the last couple weeks. May not be casual though

I will post results come may 9th or a few days after but wanted to provide update and collect any feedback good or bad or recommendations.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pucker5

Update: second set of labs came back well longer than 12 weeks since initial labs after starting trt. Started at 200mg of cyp and 1000 iu hcg spread to e3.5. First lab set returned 1280 total 385 free e2 of 97. Daily Agitation was a bit high so I changed dosage to 175mg and 640 iu hcg and .375 anastrozole split e3.5. New labs yielded 890 total, 250 free, 47 e2. No e2 sides and actually looking a bit less bloated.

Anyways , that’s what I got

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Commitment to sleep is a must
The number one factor in treatment response, mental health, and life in general.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me