DIM anyone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
DIM Is not, will not, never can reduce your Estradiol. What DIM can do is help with symptoms and metabolic waste of Estrogen but there is no dispute that DIM will not reduce Estrogen levels.

crash1270

I know prior to TRT with defy my labs showed estradiol in normal range. I started my protocol and 3 months later I had high estradiol. Dr. Chrisler recommended taking DIM to try and lower my estradiol as I had a retina issue prior and Chrisler felt AI could contribute to a relapse. 5 month or so later on next lab test Estradiol now down in normal range. I will try to track down my labs and post if I can find them.

Gman86

I know prior to TRT with defy my labs showed estradiol in normal range. I started my protocol and 3 months later I had high estradiol. Dr. Chrisler recommended taking DIM to try and lower my estradiol as I had a retina issue prior and Chrisler felt AI could contribute to a relapse. 5 month or so later on next lab test Estradiol now down in normal range. I will try to track down my labs and post if I can find them.

Do you mind posting which dim supplement you take, and the dosage you take per day? Did you notice that your total or free T went down at all along with the E2, or did total and free T stay the same, yet E2 went from 50’s to 30’s?

Its all moot when you can't prove over a 5 month time the consistency of eliminating any variables to this, that DIM was the only thing having been added. Im glad you feel that DIM lowered your E by 20 points and may be you're the 1% among guys but this just isn't plausible or supported by how DIM works, apart from the bro-science that is in play.

Sean Mosher

I had always heard that DIM was used, as Dr. Crisler used to say, to bend the estrogen pathways but in no way inhibited the aromatization process.
Would definitely be curious to see labs with all other variables constant.

crash1270

Pardon me I mad a mistake. Initial labs 03/22/2016 had my estradiol at 15.2, Started TRT immediately, tested again on 07/07/2016 estradiol jumped to 38.3. As I stated Chrisler recommended against AI and instead told me to take 100mg of DIM. Did not change my protocol at all, not in the slightest. Labs again in 01/09/2017 Estradiol dropped to 21.4.

Attachments

• CC Labs 01092017.jpg
    CC Labs 01092017.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 214
  • CC Labs 03222016.jpg
    CC Labs 03222016.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 214
  • CC Labs 07072016.jpg
    CC Labs 07072016.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 208

Gman86

Do you have your testosterone labs by any chance that go along with each one of these?

Just curious if your E2 fluctuation was due to fluctuations with your total and free T levels.

Eric5150

I am very curious as to the effectivness of DIM. 100mg before bed along with my A.I. I am in the process of finding a test dose where i can completely drop the A.I. Next week i will be starting on 150mg test cyp a week split into two shots with 250iu hcg twice a week the day before my shot. 100mg DIM everynight before bed. I have my bodyfat in single digits so im hoping i will not need an AI with this protocol. I will continue this for 4 weeks and see what happens.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me