Dht levels

Charliebizz

Sorry if this has been asked before. But does anyone know how long after cream administration would dht stay elevated? I'm trying Injection/cream combo. Was just wondering if I could get away with using the cream on the days I'm not injecting (inject m-w-f)
Probably sounds strange but I've confirmed a few times on 3x a week injections on my off day my t levels drop a good amount. But not really a fan of doing Ed injections. So the little bump in t on my off days would be nice plus I feel like I get a libido boost and more erections from the cream. Let me know if this sounds silly to you guys.

JA Battle

Sorry if this has been asked before. But does anyone know how long after cream administration would dht stay elevated? I'm trying Injection/cream combo. Was just wondering if I could get away with using the cream on the days I'm not injecting (inject m-w-f)
Probably sounds strange but I've confirmed a few times on 3x a week injections on my off day my t levels drop a good amount. But not really a fan of doing Ed injections. So the little bump in t on my off days would be nice plus I feel like I get a libido boost and more erections from the cream. Let me know if this sounds silly to you guys.
Dht will start falling as t falls. All of the various metabolites of dht will also continue to be metabolized. Id say it’s a good idea to use cream daily in morning. Find the lowest effective dose.

newuser

Please read this thread Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin. There is a study with graph showing that DHT will stay long time elevated then Testosterone after aplication.

Charliebizz

Dht will start falling as t falls. All of the various metabolites of dht will also continue to be metabolized. Id say it’s a good idea to use cream daily in morning. Find the lowest effective dose.
I'm considering trying cream only for a while. Just worried about lack of long term info on full scrotal application

newuser

well it turns out scrotal may not be the way to go. Nelso had much better resluts by applying to shoulders and chest. By better i mean higher blood levels.
I think scrotal application is the best bang for the buck cause of highest absorbability for the amount used especially when mixed with DMSO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts