Defy Medical alternative

Buy Lab Tests Online

DomPerryOn

Hello. My wife and I have been with Defy for almost a year and although we REALLY like Dr. Saya the administration and how they operate has been absolutely horrible. We've also referred numerous people and feel bad as they are having the same issues. There's constant inconsistencies with communication and innacurate updates. We spend A LOT of money but have been very unhappy with the service. Even after a year of addressing our concerns we are told it has to do with the system. It's unfortunate because Dr. Saya is awesome but the rest of how Defy operates is so bad it's become not worth it. I wanted to see who else everyone may be using that specializes in hormones and how happy they are with the service.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been with defy medical now for over 6 years. And I have been very happy with them. But I do have to do my homework and keep track of when I need to order my meds. Trt has been very easy for me, I get Labs every 6 months and order my meds when I need them. I really think the prices are good. That's just my two cents.

I should also should say, I don't work for defy medical or even Excelmale.

DomPerryOn

I've been with defy medical now for over 6 years. And I have been very happy with them. But I do have to do my homework and keep track of when I need to order my meds. Trt has been very easy for me, I get Labs every 6 months and order my meds when I need them. I really think the prices are good. That's just my two cents.

I should also should say, I don't work for defy medical or even Excelmale.
I appreciate you sharing your experience. Our issue isn't really the prices or the doctor. We are happy to pay too dollar for the best (which we feel Dr. Saya is) but our frustration stems from receiving very confusing emails/texts/calls on a regular basis that gives us the impression there is no communication on the back end. For example we will schedule a follow up and then get calls (numerous) for the next few days from a rep wanting to schedule even though we had already. We will order medication refills then receive texts/emails saying we are due for refills days later. We are having to call on a regular basis to clarify if things are being processed and if it's accurate. It just doesn't make us feel at ease as it's our health and there seems to always be a lot of confusion. With that said we are extremely happy with the service we have received from Dr. Saya but the communication aspect outside of him needs some serious improvement in our opinion.

Systemlord

We will order medication refills then receive texts/emails saying we are due for refills days later.
I'm sure some of those are automated emails not initiated by the actual people at Defy. They are just automated reminders.

I remember conversations with the Defy staff telling me to disregard those automated reminders after placing orders as to avoid any confusion.

DorianGray

With Defy also, haven't had any of the problems listed. I've found them to be on par or above others I've tried in customer service both on phone and email. Prices are satisfactory for products and services.

Hi Dom - I apologize for your frustration. Our electronic tracking system certainly isn’t perfect and I know there are times when it can get out of sync for various reasons. I forwarded this to my management team to look into and someone should reach out to you within a couple days to hopefully iron out the kinks in your case. Hope all is well.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I view the extraneous automated communication as a minor nuisance, and not a deal-breaker. It's more than made up for by the presence of staff that's readily available, and also uniformly friendly and helpful. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a better alternative.

Graham

I am not trying to come at you at all but I am aware of what you are referring to. Example you fill a prescription and you get an automated text to refill it a day later…I just don’t see this as being a significant issue, the staff has always been on point and accommodating. Trust me you can do far worse

Last edited:

wondering

hmm....my experience has been opposite. Much better than previous provider. And Dr. Saya stays on schedule and provides more time with you to answer pretty much any question you have. That is also not my experience with another doc.

DomPerryOn

For the record I am not attacking Defy so I don't see a need for defense. I'm clearly stating my personal experience and those I've referred. It's just been very confusing and has given us a sense of unease.

Vvs1

I enrolled with Defy in 2017 and it is one of my bigger regrets. And the problems were everywhere, not just the system.

I will go into detail if they don’t want to refund me. I have no choice after losing 2 jobs and quality of life went to 0 since trying the horrid protocol. Had to get out of a dark place on my own, even with mistake of trusting them for continued sessions.

Whatever they wanted, I did but they “milked it” for sure and other patients I have spoke to agree.

Outcome

I’m one of the very happy Defy clients.. been with them since ‘17. It’s a good idea to keep up with your own med refills.. you’re looking at them a couple times a week anyway so just order when appropriate. I just ignore those texts and emails, everything other thing they do is on point and professional . Once you figure out how to navigate their system, everything just works. To me it would be risky changing to another service.

HealthMan

I honestly can’t say enough good things about defy. They have been a literal godsend compared to the other 2 clinics I was with prior to them.
Same here. @Dr Justin Saya MD and his team are the best. Under his care I was able to immensely improve my health and quality of life. Staff is always very kind and accommodating. At least this is my experience. The automated messages are definitely not the best. But like @Vince i keep good track of my labs and refills so never had a problem. Have been with them for over 5 years

Gman86

Ya about the same. Been with them around 5 years and the staff could not be nicer and more accommodating to my requests for lab requisitions, questions, protocol change requests inbetween consultations, and they’re currently working on getting pricing for injectable progesterone through Empower for me. Empower offers compounded injectable progesterone at a concentration of 100mg/ml. I wanted to get prescribed a pharma brand of injectable progesterone that has a concentration of 50mg/ml. It wasn’t in their system, so they didn’t have pricing on it and they weren’t able to prescribe it to me. But they said they’ll work on it and get pricing so that I can then get it prescribed and order it via Empower. They’ve always been very efficient and speedy with any requests I have, and I’m sure this will be no different. Again, I literally can’t say enough good things about Defy. They’re everything I could want in a clinic and more. And I have no affiliation with them or anything. Just extremely grateful that a clinic like them exists, and that I found them when I did. Only regret is that I didn’t find them sooner

Nocalves

Ya about the same. Been with them around 5 years and the staff could not be nicer and more accommodating to my requests for lab requisitions, questions, protocol change requests inbetween consultations, and they’re currently working on getting pricing for injectable progesterone through Empower for me. Empower offers compounded injectable progesterone at a concentration of 100mg/ml. I wanted to get prescribed a pharma brand of injectable progesterone that has a concentration of 50mg/ml. It wasn’t in their system, so they didn’t have pricing on it and they weren’t able to prescribe it to me. But they said they’ll work on it and get pricing so that I can then get it prescribed and order it via Empower. They’ve always been very efficient and speedy with any requests I have, and I’m sure this will be no different. Again, I literally can’t say enough good things about Defy. They’re everything I could want in a clinic and more. And I have no affiliation with them or anything. Just extremely grateful that a clinic like them exists, and that I found them when I did. Only regret is that I didn’t find them sooner
What is the avarage dose of injectable progesterone?

Gman86

What is the avarage dose of injectable progesterone?

2mg/ day got my level to 1.6 (0.0-0.5). 1mg/ day got my level to 0.4. But the concentration of empowers injectable prog is too high, and it was such a small amount of liquid injecting 1mg/ day that I don’t think it was possibly to accurately dose. I had defy make pharma prog available through empower. It’s have the concentration, so should be easier to dose accurately. @Cataceous uses 0.6mg of injectable prog and I believe that brings his levels to around 0.5-0.6. So doesn’t take much to get healthy levels

Charliebizz

Not to be rude but to the two guys complaining sounds like a you problem. Have you tried dealing with any other Dr office for trt before ??? Good luck. And to vvs1 complaints trt isn't a cure all. And we are all still looking for the best and new treatments in an ever growing field of medicine. Right now defy offers some of the best treatment the trt world has to offer at this current moment. How is that on them? The human body is very complex. You have to do your own research and be your own advocate also.

DixieWrecked

I have to agree with the Defy Apologists. I am probably a pain in the butt to them with my constant phone calls and they are always nice and I cannot imagine a better clinic. I simply cannot. What more could I expect? They do so much for me I almost feel guilty haha.

I mean I suppose I could suggest eliminating the rx refill reminders but now I'm getting nitpicky because some people probably actually use those.

Gman86

I have to agree with the Defy Apologists. I am probably a pain in the butt to them with my constant phone calls and they are always nice and I cannot imagine a better clinic. I simply cannot. What more could I expect? They do so much for me I almost feel guilty haha.

I mean I suppose I could suggest eliminating the rx refill reminders but now I'm getting nitpicky because some people probably actually use those.

I feel the same way, sometimes I feel guilty cuz they’re so amazing with any and all requests I have. Literally couldn’t ask for more from an HRT clinic. They continue to go above and beyond, and I’ve been with them about 5 years now

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me