Day 1 on testosterone and Wow

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

My T levels in my last test were Total T: 116 Free T: 21 E2: 32

My Dr prescribed: 200mg T cypionate a week, 500 iu's Hcg a week. He also told me to take .5 arimidex a week as I am moderately overweight and he is worried about E2 spiking
He said to do the entire 200 in one shot, I decided to do what @Nelson Vergel does and suggested which is injecting the Hcg and T together every 3.5 days. So I am breaking it into 2 Test injections per week.

I did the first one last night and already today I my quality of life seems much better. I got a crazy work out in as well. Which I haven't been able to get myself to workout for the past 6 months.

Feel free to leave any comments, but my question is, is 200mg of T and .5 ml of HCG per week seem OK? Seems like a high does of T and a low dose of Hcg to start me on... But at the moment I am not complaining.

Thanks!

and thanks @slicktop for your advice any a previous thread!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Real talk thats probably alot of placebo. But who knows. If you feel good now, just wait about a month.

200 mg a week is a high starting point. In hindsight I wish I started lower. I started at 180mg and felt good for abit but sailed past my sweet spot. I dropped down to 140mg a week and now my test is above range but my E2 is perfect. I feel like a million bucks.

We can't tell your HCG dosage from the units you provided.

Luke717

Real talk thats probably alot of placebo. But who knows. If you feel good now, just wait about a month.

200 mg a week is a high starting point. In hindsight I wish I started lower. I started at 180mg and felt good for abit but sailed past my sweet spot. I dropped down to 140mg a week and now my test is above range but my E2 is perfect. I feel like a million bucks.

We can't tell your HCG dosage from the units you provided.
500 iu HCG

Vince

Super Moderator
That's the way I felt, when I first started trt. I could feel a difference almost exactly after I injected. It was a great honeymoon ride. It lasted for about 2 weeks. After that I just felt good, which is okay with me.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would drop the anastrozole. Estradiol is not caused by high fat. It is actually produced by the body to counter fat, that is why it is higher in fat people. Low estradiol increases fat mass.

250 IU hCG twice per week hardly works. The proven dose is 500 IU every other day to preserve fertility in 2/3 of men on TRT.

antelopers

I would drop the anastrozole. Estradiol is not caused by high fat. It is actually produced by the body to counter fat, that is why it is higher in fat people. Low estradiol increases fat mass.

250 IU hCG twice per week hardly works. The proven dose is 500 IU every other day to preserve fertility in 2/3 of men on TRT.
You use less HCG yourself, correct? 500 twice a week? Is that for reasons beside fertility?

Luke717

Thanks for the reply Nelson, I felt great the day after the first 100 mg Test injection. the last two days have not been as great. Maybe placebo effect... I doubt it because I was barely sore after a intense workout... I have my next injection tomorrow. What are your thoughts on 200 mg of Test a week? Does it seem high for someone just starting out on TRT?

Appassionato

For what it worth, I can't believe doctors are still prescribing testosterone + HCG + AIs since day one. Even TRT experienced doctors.
You don't know what is doing what.

Best thing Dr. Kominiarek once told me is he works only changing one thing at a time, otherwise you don't know where the sides are coming from.
The anastrazole dose in particular would have sent E2 in many of us to a single digit.

Luke717

For what it worth, I can't believe doctors are still prescribing testosterone + HCG + AIs since day one. Even TRT experienced doctors.

Best thing Dr. Kominiarek once told me is he works only changing one thing at a time, otherwise you don't know where the sides are coming from.
The anastrazole dose in particular would have sent E2 in many of us to a single digit.
Thanks for that, I agree. I would have started myself on only testosterone to begin with if I was the Dr.

It's what most guys expect, the big three TRT trifecta. Heard it from the horses mouth. But then one is only giving 1/8th mg and it's pretty damn hard to hurt yourself with that micro dose so thats how they handle that part of it.

Charliebizz

Some one shooting 200mg in one shot probably needs .5mg the next day...not joking, it's sad though that that's still a "thing" in TRT.
It’s the new wave now. Start at 200-250 so you don’t waste anytime. And forums like this we are all miserable because we don’t have enough t. Lol. Not to be cynical but wait till all those guys come flying back over to forums like this. I think it’s so funny the leader they follow has only been on trt for a year from what I understand.

Luke717

It’s the new wave now. Start at 200-250 so you don’t waste anytime. And forums like this we are all miserable because we don’t have enough t. Lol. Not to be cynical but wait till all those guys come flying back over to forums like this. I think it’s so funny the leader they follow has only been on trt for a year from what I understand.
What does that mean for me and my question? I find myself re-reading your and @Vince Carter reply. And I can't seem to make since out of it. I am starting to get frustrated that Drs dont know what they are doing and some on this site want to bash and then offer no real advice. Maybe I am the cynical one, because finding an answer to a question seems awful difficult...

Gman86

What does that mean for me and my question? I find myself re-reading your and @Vince Carter reply. And I can't seem to make since out of it. I am starting to get frustrated that Drs dont know what they are doing and some on this site want to bash and then offer no real advice. Maybe I am the cynical one, because finding an answer to a question seems awful difficult...

Ya unfortunately there’s a lot of negativity, judging, and pessimism on this forum lately. It really should be about listening, understanding, problem solving, and guidance. But just find a good clinic, and trust their judgment. Who prescribes your HRT?

Charliebizz

Well excel male gives you honesty. Nobody has clear cut answers in this trt game. Anyone who says they do is lying to you. Try being me. I’ve been at this for over 11 years. And I’m still searching for answers. Shit trt either does nothing or gives me way to many side effects.

Appassionato

It means some of us don't agree with your protocol, but you should listen to your doctor if you're paying him, not someone on a forum.

In my opinion you have a starting situation with a terrible T:E ratio. Really low T, E2 above the average observed in healthy men.
So my question is, are you overweight?
If so, as Nelson said, that's probably why your E2 was like that since the beginning.
Starting with such a high dose of T with HCG would mean your E2 will spike quite considerably, unless you're an exception.

And rather than addressing lifestyle and eventually protocol, after you will have a blood test of course, you are throwing in a high dose of AI.

This is just my opinion, so feel free to ignore it, but to give you a rough idea, I started with a really basic protocol of 100mg/week of T enanthate divided in 2 doses. Nothing else added, not even supplements.

Charliebizz

Ya unfortunately there’s a lot of negativity, judging, and pessimism on this forum lately. It really should be about listening, understanding, problem solving, and guidance. But just find a good clinic, and trust their judgment. Who prescribes your HRT?
its all perception. You see it as negative and judging because your more open to what those other groups are doing. Most people on this site are looking for actual trt. Those guys are into optimization. A lot of them don’t even have low t. That’s not judgment. I don’t judge them your free to do what you like. But we need to be clear on what we come to these sites and what we are looking for.

I came to excel and peak because they were more on the trt side. When I was deep into lifting I was more on anabolic minds and t-nation.

Youre in the wrong spot at this point in time, youve barely started yet you're already taking apart this Dr's protocol, it's really not called for, you've got a long road ahead, more labs, and that's a point that you can start tweaking.
This forum IS the very best with guys that know things, it's markedly different from the bro-science forums and facebook. Either you want the kind of forum where you get hugged and petted and stroked or you come here and get the truth in making your health, better. And you listen. And you try to fit in to what we have going on here.
Or you don't/won't.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching