Daily Baby Aspirin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I am curious as to how many of you are on baby aspirin daily, and were there any noticeable side effects?
I have asked my doctor about adding a baby aspirin to my diet and he didn't recommend it. I remember a few years ago almost every man over 50 was taking a daily aspirin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

I started taking it when I started TRT, but I read something recently about how the practice didn’t help healthy ppl avoid heart attacks or stroke, and the NSAID was actually doing damage, so I stopped. Waiting to hear other opinions

Vince

Super Moderator
I do take one baby aspirin daily, 81 mg. The reason I'm taking it, I'm in an aspirin study. You're either are offered a baby aspirin or regular aspirin. I was told to take a regular size aspirin but I decline and decided to only take baby size.

M

MarkM

I've been taking an 81 mg aspirin for many years now. Numerous doctors over the years have commented that they thought that was good. I have never noticed any side effects. I started taking it because my HCT was always on the high side. Might be something I should devote a little research to.

Pringle

I've been taking an 81 mg aspirin for many years now. Numerous doctors over the years have commented that they thought that was good. I have never noticed any side effects. I started taking it because my HCT was always on the high side. Might be something I should devote a little research to.

I take a baby aspirin daily at the request of my cardiologist. I have been in the regimen 3 years. I have some minor artery calcification and was diagnosed with hemochromatosis so he felt I should add. No sides really to report....

Guided_by_Voices

I take a baby aspirin several times per week or sometimes a full aspirin pre-workout once or twice per week. Those doses should be far below anything that would cause extensive bleeding. If it is helpful post-heart attack it should be helpful pre-heart-attack. As a side note, it's also worth noting that the statin studies that claimed statins reduce "events" would have needed to have the control group treated with aspirin (as well as other heart-healthy interventions) in order to be valid which AFAIK they were not.

sammmy

The problem with aspirin, like all NSAIDs, is that it causes intestinal lesions even at the lowest "baby" doses - suppresses the prostaglandin production that protects against stomach acid:

Better try other nontypical antiinflammatories or blood thinners that have some evidence against cardiovascular events. Research Milk Thistle, Quercetin, Glutamine, Glutathione etc:

Last edited:

Keepfit1

The problem with aspirin, like all NSAIDs, is that it causes intestinal lesions even at the lowest "baby" doses - suppresses the prostaglandin production that protects against stomach acid:

Better try other nontypical antiinflammatories or blood thinners that have some evidence against cardiovascular events. Research Milk Thistle, Quercetin, Glutamine, Glutathione etc:

I think baby asprin has evidence against cardio vascular events. I have Polycythaemia Vera Jak 2 +ve and in my world every haematologist recommends/insists on baby aspirin to reduce cardio vascular risk

sammmy

The gum chewing presenter on the video talks about aspirin overdose toxicity leading to lactic acidosis. Melatonin is an anti-oxidant so he claims melatonin counteracts aspirin toxicity.

However the negative effects of aspirin on intestinal mucosa has nothing to do with its toxicity. Aspirin like all NSAIDs suppresses production of protective Prostaglandins in the intestinal mucosa, which makes the mucosa vulnerable to stomach acid.

Melatonin cannot counteract that.

Keepfit1

Sorry for posting, I should have just kept viewing posts not posting!
i suppose it depends what you post man, and if its maybe not correct its important others say so otherwise we would have to assume everything posted on here is correct which could endanger some

Systemlord

I am curious as to how many of you are on baby aspirin daily, and were there any noticeable side effects?
Let's say you get into a car accident and need life saving surgery, surgeons recommend stop aspirin 7-10 days before surgery to decrease the risk of risk of perioperative bleeding.

Keepfit1

Let's say you get into a car accident and need life saving surgery, surgeons recommend stop aspirin 7-10 days before surgery to decrease the risk of risk of perioperative bleeding.
interesting question, I have been on 75mg Aspirin for 14 years and had no major surgeries but had teeth implants and had Rezum on the prostate which bled a fair bit all on aspirin, I asked my haem about getting my hip op and he said that they would give me heperin injections during and after the op as hip is big risk op for clots. I doubt low dose aspirin would prevent any life saving surgery or there would be a lot more dead people around, just guessing though

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me