COVID-19 - Anyone stopping TRT as a precaution?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pyater

Interesting data, thanks for posting, passes at least the logic test if males, older, obesity and other co-morbidities and possibly even metabolic syndrome. This makes some sense.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TestOneTwo

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has begun a clinical trial of a potential coronavirus treatment for men, utilizing a drug typically used to treat advanced prostate cancer.

The drug degarelix, also sold under the brand name Firmagon, was approved as a prostate cancer treatment by the FDA in 2008. It works by acting as a powerful but temporary blocker of testosterone, which is thought to fuel the growth of prostate cancer. The drug is being investigated as a coronavirus treatment because testosterone is also believed to aid in the production of the protein TMPRSS2 in lung tissue, which the virus uses to penetrate lung cells.

UK_TRT_Guy

There have been scientific studies of men on TRT with COVID and in a controlled group it has shown those actually on TRT had less severe symptoms. My doctor has recommended I stay on it so I have and to date, I think I had COVID but didn't get tested and my symptoms were mild.

Montrealer

Just curious to the group. Anyone stopping TRT out of an abundance of caution? Higher rate of male deaths?

Curious as to what others are doing with this protocol?
Perhaps, as a form of self-punishment, for being so naive and believing the propaganda :)
99.7% recovery rate. With early treatment, virtually 100%.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me