Constant need to move legs/stretch...

Buy Lab Tests Online

lamplight

Hello,

I've been on TRT/HCG(Defy-Dr Saya) for a week now. Over the last 48 hours I've had the constant need to move my legs. I've read that this could be RLS, but I'm not 100 % sure.

Last night was the worst. The only thing that calmed me down was the lavender in my diffuser, but then I woke up at 5 AM ET, and I've been up since. Usually, I don't wake up until 8 AM ET.

Any ideas of what I can do? I work from home at a computer, and I'm finding it hard to stay seated, lol.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
one of the causes for restless leg syndrome can be low dopamine
trt + hcg can jack up e2 if no AI is being used e2 affects serotonin as far as I know and if your dopamine production is quite extra serotonin can make those symptoms more noticiable.. just my theory.. i had same on my first year of trt which was very annoying at first but after a while all it took me was 1 hike a day to not notice it.. physical activity (hiking, walking) will help for sure
or you are feel stressed from hcg because some report it raises cortisol (stress hormone)

lamplight

one of the causes for restless leg syndrome can be low dopamine
trt + hcg can jack up e2 if no AI is being used e2 affects serotonin as far as I know and if your dopamine production is quite extra serotonin can make those symptoms more noticiable.. just my theory.. i had same on my first year of trt which was very annoying at first but after a while all it took me was 1 hike a day to not notice it.. physical activity (hiking, walking) will help for sure
or you are feel stressed from hcg because some report it raises cortisol (stress hormone)

Thank you for the response, lowe2sucks.

Very interesting thoughts. I did do some googlin' & found that it could be related to dopamine/serotonin.

My fiance is a nurse & she recommended that i take a magnesium supplement. I picked up magensium citrate(250mg) from Walgreens & it has reduced the amount of movement in my legs. Hasnt completely knocked it out but i feel better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me