Coaching Men to Optimize Health and Life: Interview with Jody Licatino, Founder of Thumos USA

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel, author and founder of ExcelMale.com and DiscountedLabs.com, interviews Jody Licatino, founder of an innovative program called ThumosUSA.com that provides hands-on tools for men to optimize not only their health but also their lives. He has 25 years of corporate experience in leadership and team management that he now applies to empower others to fulfill their potential. His like-minded Thumos community is dedicated to optimizing life for its members, by focusing on the body (nutrition, hormones, performance, recovery) and mind (mission, vision, planning, etc.). It’s designed to help men live full lives and to live life fully awake, with purpose, productivity and meaning. It’s about helping men become better husbands, dads, friends, and brothers. Here are some of his programs:

WEEKEND EXPERIENCE Come get away and reconnect, in nature, with like-minded brothers to learn, share and optimize. Recharge, refocus, and gain clarity for your life, with support to make it all happen!

INNER CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP Meet weekly with our private coaching & mentoring group, via Zoom, to optimize life as a man, and experience true connection and growth. Unlock your full potential with men who are real, and who have your back!

PRIVATE COACHING & CONSULTING Optimize life, leadership, and/or health via one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions.

For more information, visit www.ThumosUSA.org

thumosusa.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thumos is a great community for coaching and mentoring that helps fathers get the most out of their bodies and minds. I highly recommend it to any man struggling with not being their best. Visit ThumosUSA.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me