Citrulline the new star for increasing nitric oxide

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nialloid

so I use a dose of 6 grams in my preworkout, with creatine.
Could that dose be split into 3 grams in the morning and 3 grams at night, for better effect? That is, increasing NO during a workout.

andrewBwinter

L-Citrulline is my go to per-workout and it has a window of about 1-2 hours after a 45 minute uptake. So if you take 3 in the morning and 3 pre workout, you might only get the benefit of the 3 pre-workout depending on when you exercise. The morning dose will be finished with it's benefits by lunch.

Now, you could do a split in the morning and at lunch on non-workout days to sustain a benefit during the workday to feel a bit better.

andrewBwinter

Is this going to make enough difference in performance to really notice it,I have spent a fortune over the years and now just take creatine.I prefer to spend money on better food but at 45 I would like every edge I can get.
You will feel the "pump" BUT only if you take enough and are properly hydrated before and during your workout. It's a vasodilator so it helps expand things. It can also be used like Viagara about 1 hour before sex with 500-750 mL of water. Hydration makes it work best. I'm 56 and yes, I use it both ways, pre workout and pre sex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me