CIPLA and crazy dreams...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I placed a phone order with my normal doctor's office to refill my script. Well, apparently I talked to the new girl, and she ordered me CIPLA test instead of my Depo. I didn't think much of it at the time. Anyhow, about 3 days in, I started to have really scary, crazy dreams. The dreams stopped, almost, as soon as I stopped taking the CIPLA. Anyone else ever experience this? I feel like there should be a way I can report this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I placed a phone order with my normal doctor's office to refill my script. Well, apparently I talked to the new girl, and she ordered me CIPLA test instead of my Depo. I didn't think much of it at the time. Anyhow, about 3 days in, I started to have really scary, crazy dreams. The dreams stopped, almost, as soon as I stopped taking the CIPLA. Anyone else ever experience this? I feel like there should be a way I can report this.

Highly doubtful there was anything different between the two brands to cause such.

Same ester, carrier oils and excipients.

CIPLA
Testosterone Cypionate (200mg/ml)

Screenshot (2847).png

Pfizer
Depo-Testosterone (100 mg/ml)

Screenshot (2848).png

When comparing the Cipla 200 mg/ml and Depo-Test 200mg/ml solutions- they are identical.

The main difference between the 2 strengths (100/200 mg/ml) of the Pfizer Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) is the minuscule amount of carrier oil (cottonseed) and excipients (benzyl benzoate/benzyl alcohol) which would also apply to the 2 strengths (100/200 mg/ml) of the Cipla Testosterone Cypionate.

Pfizer
Depo-Testosterone (100/200mg/ml)

Screenshot (2849).png

Tman

Yeah, I would not expect much of a difference on the label. I was thinking of some type of contaminant, recall, or ????? very strange for sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me