Changed my mind!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Indy57

I’m going to try daily injections! Going to be using 14mg every day ( have been on 40mg EOD and .25 mg arimidex for over a year - 5 years of TRT total )
Using 29gauge insulin needles .5” inch in shoulder.

I’ll update periodically how I feel and will get bloodwork done in 6 weeks. My current protocol has my Test at 848 and E2 at 38- will see how daily injections change those levels!

Indy

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmaxey1

Is there really a benefit to injecting a hormone with an 8 day half life every day?

Why every day? Why not ever 12 hours?

tmaxey1

You're overlooking the aspect of the conversion process of testosterone to estrogen, smaller the injection, the less you convert to estrogen.
I’m curious as to what percentage of the test are we using or converting the same day we are injecting it? Do we have any charts that shows this? I’m not arguing I’m just asking. I may be thinking about it from the wrong angle completely. It just seems like it’s gone from weekly, to twice a week, to every other day, now to every day. Is the next step twice per day?
If you are converting that much to estrogen then it may mean either time for a dose reduction or time for a bump up in the AI.
Maybe the latest AI is the devil fear mongers has people sticking themselves every day. At some point soon one will need to decide if they can have a T level of 1400 and not have to use an AI for us estrogen converters.

Or maybe switch to a cream.
Just wondering where this ends.

Daily is a fad, really, and not something you should just try to see what happens namely it's just that much harder to stay compliant with sticking yourself every single day, a lot of guys aren't able or going to stay with that for very long. Too, it should only be something that the toughest TRT / Estrogen management failures should try.

Like I said, it's a fad in the mainstream IMHO.

As to the half-life, it's completely negated by a persons SHBG or rate of clearance that they have.

Systemlord

If I'm already scoring a Total T of 500, Free T 21 (6.8-21.5), a dosage reduction isn't in my best interest because it means I won't have optimal testosterone and will become symptomatic.

Daily injections can allow one to maintain higher steadier Total T and lower estrogen versus decent Total T and lower estrogen.

I didn't feel anything on twice weekly, my SHBG is on the lower end and I piss it out negating the half life.

tmaxey1

If I'm already scoring a Total T of 500, Free T 21 (6.8-21.5), a dosage reduction isn't in my best interest because it means I won't have optimal testosterone and will become symptomatic.

Daily injections can allow one to maintain higher steadier Total T and lower estrogen versus decent Total T and lower estrogen.

I didn't feel anything on twice weekly, my SHBG is on the lower end and I piss it out negating the half life.
I see. Are you injecting every day in order to avoid using an AI?
What is your dosage of T that is getting you to only 500?

Systemlord

I see. Are you injecting every day in order to avoid using an AI?
What is your dosage of T that is getting you to only 500?

I can't inject everyday or else my skin turns red and starts burning, the skin issues don't happen when I inject 20mg EOD which gets me a Total T 500.

I still require an AI.

Gman86

I’m going to try daily injections! Going to be using 14mg every day ( have been on 40mg EOD and .25 mg arimidex for over a year - 5 years of TRT total )
Using 29gauge insulin needles .5” inch in shoulder.

I’ll update periodically how I feel and will get bloodwork done in 6 weeks. My current protocol has my Test at 848 and E2 at 38- will see how daily injections change those levels!

Indy

Since you’re going to be injecting daily, have you thought about switching to propionate? That might allow you to take advantage of the benefits of more frequent injections more so than cypionate would, theoretically. Might minimize E2 conversion slightly as well.

Also, why the drastic drop in dosage? You’re going from 140mg/ week to 98mg/ week. Do you have a very low SHBG? You’re not worried about your free T dropping too much? Where was your free T on your last bloodwork?

Indy57

Since you’re going to be injecting daily, have you thought about switching to propionate? That might allow you to take advantage of the benefits of more frequent injections more so than cypionate would, theoretically. Might minimize E2 conversion slightly as well.

Also, why the drastic drop in dosage? You’re going from 140mg/ week to 98mg/ week. Do you have a very low SHBG? You’re not worried about your free T dropping too much? Where was your free T on your last bloodwork?
I’ll have to check and see if propionate is an option with my doc.

If I can drop the dose and get into the high 800’s why not?

Indy57

It
Daily is a fad, really, and not something you should just try to see what happens namely it's just that much harder to stay compliant with sticking yourself every single day, a lot of guys aren't able or going to stay with that for very long. Too, it should only be something that the toughest TRT / Estrogen management failures should try.

Like I said, it's a fad in the mainstream IMHO.

As to the half-life, it's completely negated by a persons SHBG or rate of clearance that they have.
it takes less than 5 minutes with an insulin needle- I’ve been on EOD for over a year so it’s not a big deal to me to go to everyday to me
Not a fad- lots of guys do low dose everyday injections with great results-

Gman86

Not trying to be rude or sarcastic or anything, but how do you figure that you’ll have a testosterone level in the 800’s on 98mg/ week, when on 140mg/ week your testosterone level was 848? Yes, usually guys can use a little less and get the same results when switching to daily, but we’re talking more like going from 140mg to 130-135 per week, not a drop of 42mg.

Also, do you know your SHBG level?

Gman86

It

it takes less than 5 minutes with an insulin needle- I’ve been on EOD for over a year so it’s not a big deal to me to go to everyday to me
Not a fad- lots of guys do low dose everyday injections with great results-

I’ve also just switched to daily. I’m doing it also because I plan on switching to propionate, so going to be doing daily injections soon anyways, figured might as well start now. Can’t hurt. Can only improve things.

Indy57

Not trying to be rude or sarcastic or anything, but how do you figure that you’ll have a testosterone level in the 800’s on 98mg/ week, when on 140mg/ week your testosterone level was 848? Yes, usually guys can use a little less and get the same results when switching to daily, but we’re talking more like going from 140mg to 130-135 per week, not a drop of 42mg.

Also, do you know your SHBG level?
Last bloodwork my SHBG was 30

I think that my peak level will be in the 800s - the 848 was taken right before my next injection -trough- but I don’t know how much it will drop on daily injections - I’ll have to try it and see what the bloodwork says!

Gman86

Last bloodwork my SHBG was 30

I think that my peak level will be in the 800s - the 848 was taken right before my next injection -trough- but I don’t know how much it will drop on daily injections - I’ll have to try it and see what the bloodwork says!

Sounds like a good plan to me. Only way to know for sure is to try it out! But ya I do EOD injections as well, and test at trough. I assume that my levels are already pretty stable on EOD injections, and that my level won’t change much going to daily, but I’m gonna test it out. Gonna lower the dosage slightly, just to factor in that propionate has a tiny bit more testosterone per miligram. So basically it will be the same dose of test I’m on now, and I’ll see the difference in my level changing to ED while using propionate vs cypionate. But can’t wait to see your results, and how you feel, good or bad, throughout the next 6 weeks. Good luck!

Gman86

So how are you feeling overall? Is the change purely to try and avoid an ai, or are there some unwanted symptoms that you’re trying to rectify by going to daily?

Indy57

So how are you feeling overall? Is the change purely to try and avoid an ai, or are there some unwanted symptoms that you’re trying to rectify by going to daily?
I’d like to avoid the ai if possible. Over the years I feel like arimidex has gotten less effective and caused me more side effects,water retention, bloating, lack of appetite . I feel like over time the test isn’t as effective as it used to be. Are my issues the arimidex? It seems like it but I’m hoping this will shed some light!

Gman86

I’d like to avoid the ai if possible. Over the years I feel like arimidex has gotten less effective and caused me more side effects,water retention, bloating, lack of appetite . I feel like over time the test isn’t as effective as it used to be. Are my issues the arimidex? It seems like it but I’m hoping this will shed some light!

Like I said, only one way to find out lol. But I give you credit for at least trying. Hopefully this little experiment works out positively for ya, I think you have a really good chance of it being positive. And if it doesn’t end up giving you the benefits you’re looking for, don’t get discouraged, sometimes just changing the Esther can make all the difference. Here’s another thread on propionate. It’s something to consider if you’re already going to be doing ED injections. But maybe try cypionate, and then have propionate as plan B. Me, I’m way too impatient lol. I’m switching to prop as soon as I can refill my testosterone prescription.

Testosterone propionate for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching