Can Oral Glutathione Supplements Work?

Marni Moon

I have been taking glutathione (for about a year) and saw the difference on my face. there were always a lot of freckles, and in the warmer months, generally trash. drank in powder form, orally. dissolved 4-5 grams of glutathione in a glass of NOT warm water, drank mainly before or before training (used as a source of amino acids and an assistant in building collagen)

Brown Fox

I have been taking glutathione (for about a year) and saw the difference on my face. there were always a lot of freckles, and in the warmer months, generally trash. drank in powder form, orally. dissolved 4-5 grams of glutathione in a glass of NOT warm water, drank mainly before or before training (used as a source of amino acids and an assistant in building collagen)
why i should avoid hot water?

Marni Moon

why i should avoid hot water?
thanks for your question)

Warm water destroys the bonds in amino acids and they become useless. And another note about glutathione. better a lower dose at first because it causes diarrhea. don't repeat my mistakes (oops)
by trial and error, I realized that it is better to take immediately packaged supplements. for example, I buy amines right away in capsules with the required dosage, I swallow the capsule or pour the contents into the water and drink a "cocktail", so I know for sure that I have not accidentally exceeded the dose and I will not have embarrassing situations.
I usually order supplements at [edited by moderator] with a dosage of 2mg and take 2 capsules (exactly 4mg comes out, exactly as I need)

Last edited by a moderator:

sammmy

thanks for your question)

Warm water destroys the bonds in amino acids and they become useless. And another note about glutathione. better a lower dose at first because it causes diarrhea. don't repeat my mistakes (oops)
by trial and error, I realized that it is better to take immediately packaged supplements. for example, I buy amines right away in capsules with the required dosage, I swallow the capsule or pour the contents into the water and drink a "cocktail", so I know for sure that I have not accidentally exceeded the dose and I will not have embarrassing situations.
I usually order supplements at ... with a dosage of 2mg and take 2 capsules (exactly 4mg comes out, exactly as I need)
The online store that sells "bloommy" glutathione is an overpriced garbage: it contains mainly anti-inflammatory herbs like (ginger) and an insignificant amount of 3000mcg = 3mg glutatione, which will have zero effect by itself.

At similar prices, one can buy real L-Glutathione with 250 - 500mg per capsule that works to suppress skin inflammation/redness very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marni Moon

The online store that sells "bloommy" glutathione is an overpriced garbage: it contains mainly anti-inflammatory herbs like (ginger) and an insignificant amount of 3000mcg = 3mg glutatione, which will have zero effect by itself.

At similar prices, one can buy real L-Glutathione with 250 - 500mg per capsule that works to suppress skin inflammation/redness very well.
thanks for the advice! by the way, ginger and cinnamon are good for the liver (its cleansing). dermatologists often say to drink this mix when prescribing various pills (such as Accutane), they do not have the best effect on the liver and this cocktail supports regenerative functions

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts