BPC 157 for Joint Healing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Peptide Sciences

I too am trying to repair some shoulder issues with a combination of BPC-157 and TB-500. Its only been 3 weeks and it *might* be feeling a bit better. Too early to say for sure and its likely going to take a fair bit of time.

You can also get oral BPC from Dr. Seeds. Mountain Man speaks highly of it and it seemed to help me too.

It does help, but for a shoulder you want to inject it directly near the muscle. This article tells you all you need to know:

The BPC tablets are now being sold by Tailor Made. They are good for overall body aches. I find it far better than CBD.

sammmy

Dr. Seeds sells "BPC complex", whatever that is, and studies were done with the actual BPC.

Just for body aches, you can use any anti-inflammatory and there are gazillion out there, mostly anti-oxidants: Super Oxide Dismutase, Glutathione, Glutamine, Quercetin, Selenium ... The easiest would be Glutamine powder 10-20g/day.

Just ordered injectable BPC157 from Peptide Sciences. I'll post afterwards to give an account of my shoulder recovery. Thanks to everyone who replied to my inquiry post.

Dr. Seeds sells "BPC complex", whatever that is, and studies were done with the actual BPC.

Just for body aches, you can use any anti-inflammatory and there are gazillion out there, mostly anti-oxidants: Super Oxide Dismutase, Glutathione, Glutamine, Quercetin, Selenium ... The easiest would be Glutamine powder 10-20g/day.

NSAIDS are not to be taken over long periods of time, BPC tablets can be taken. I have been through the arthritis wringer of meds for over 20 years. CBD works, but is not a great bang for the buck or as effective. BPC is systemic, but for tears it is better to inject as more goes to where it is most needed. I think that oral daily and injections occasionally when and where needed is the best protocol to follow

sammmy

The cheap anti-inflammatories I listed are not NSAIDS but anti-oxidants that are considered 'healthy' and work by interfering with the inflammatory pathways of the immune system.

The oral "BPC complex" by Dr. Seed is NOT BPC, is severely overpriced and smells of a scam. It is listed on label as "Body Protective Complex Peptide Combination" and there is no clear statement what that actually is: "Dr. Seeds’ Body Protective Complex is a natural daily oral supplement that uses the larger protein from which BPC-157 is extracted."

The newer bottles on Taylormadehealth.com just list it as "BPC-157" at the insane price of above $100 for 60 pills. Smells scammy to me ...

The 1-3 stars reviews about it on Amazon are most informative: Amazon Reviews of Dr Seed

Last edited:
The cheap anti-inflammatories I listed are not NSAIDS but anti-oxidants that are considered 'healthy' and work by interfering with the inflammatory pathways of the immune system.

The oral "BPC complex" by Dr. Seed is NOT BPC, is severely overpriced and smells of a scam. It is listed on label as "Body Protective Complex Peptide Combination" and there is no clear statement what that actually is: "Dr. Seeds’ Body Protective Complex is a natural daily oral supplement that uses the larger protein from which BPC-157 is extracted."

The newer bottles on Taylormadehealth.com just list it as "BPC-157" at the insane price of above $100 for 60 pills. Smells scammy to me ...

The 1-3 stars reviews about it on Amazon are most informative: Amazon Reviews of Dr Seed

Actually, a four out of five average review from 62 users is about right. Oral BPC is not BPC 157. 157 is an isolated peptide and the pill has more than just that. It also needs to be taken consistently and needs about three weeks for you to tell if it will work for you. I am in partial agreement with you on most of this. It also is overhyped however. You definitely will not “heal like Wolverine” by any means. Nothing is going to do that.

I have tried many remedies over the years. I am 66 and have been working out since 1967. I know that there are no magic potions. I have had hip, knee,and shoulder surgeries in the last 15 years and currently need my first hip replacement redone due to it wearing out after 16 years. My other hip will need to be redone at some point and it is beginning to look like knee replacements could be in my future as well. NSAIDS are out for long term use. They definitely are the best pain relief without a doubt, but are not a long term answer. The anti inflammatory things Sammy mentioned may work for some, but don’t assume anything beats NSAIDS for acute issues, because they don’t. The issue is finding something that works for you for chronic injuries.

The goal is to be able to put in the work for as long as you can. You will have to make adjustments and those that are injury free into their 60s and 70s are real unicorns or liars. Threads like this one are important in the discussion that can help many of us make better choices of how to push through life’s curveballs.

Just choose something and keep pushing ahead.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lots and lots of discussions in the past. I wish people used the search option of the top of the forum page! Guys, please help me. Thanks

search ExcelMale TRT forum.jpg

cookman

Just wanted to jump in and give my experience with BPC. been using it on and off for issues caused to me by a medication that causes tendon damage. I've used it to treat tendonitis on my forearms, wrist, fingers, patella, ankles, shoulder, traps, quads, hips, bunch more I'm sure I'm forgetting... I found that systemically it doesn't seem to heal as it would as directly into the injury. I followed the injection areas of a doctor that did PRP treatments on some of these old injuries, I just happened to reinjure them. Direct injection healed it much better, also stopped the pain in those area as to where doing it on my belly felt like bunk. Sure I got a slight systemic inflammation relief but that's it.

One thing to be careful is if you have anything prone to reinjury or dislocation you can cause your body to feel more lax. I believe my body spasms to keep certain things in place, and with bpc I need to be careful and not reinjure stuff. Feels like I gain flexability on bpc on dosage day and perhaps even a day after

What dosage do you take and how often do you inject. Also where are you purchasing the BPC-157?

Can BPC-157 be combined with Ipamorelin or Sermorelin and injected together?

cookman

What dosage do you take and how often do you inject. Also where are you purchasing the BPC-157?

Can BPC-157 be combined with Ipamorelin or Sermorelin and injected together?

I found someone who isn't listed online so I can't really post the info up, but I others seem to have had luck with that source mentioned in the ben greenfield post. I did 500 mcg in a triangle formation on/around the injury as per Dr Rand Mcclain's suggestion. He said this is what his powerlifter/ body builders do for self treatment. I tweaked my patella and calve recently and only had about 800 mcg to spread from patella, side of knee, calve and quad and even just that tiny bit made the stinging pain go from a 7 to a 2-3. I'd say 500 mcg is a good to do daily, even more is possible as I've done that for more nagging pains.

I wouldn't combine the peptides just to be safe, insulin pens are cheap but you can sure stack them and I believe people have reported better outcomes. Just stick to this for a few weeks, even after the pain has stopped

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel